`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derrick Rose

Derrick Rose
I do not collect basketball cards so I have never posted here, but I also have never witnessed first-hand what I saw last night when the T-Wolves beat the Jazz.

Quite the deal! What do you think?

RE: Derrick Rose
I am very happy for him ... youngest MVP in NBA history for his hometown Bulls before blowing out his knee, twice.

He hasn't been the player he once was and has bounced around a bit since (Knicks, Cavaliers, and now T-Wolves), but maybe this is a sign that he's finally legitimately healthy.

Plus, if Jimmy Butler continues to be an a--hat about his contract (which I despise about all players in all sports, always), maybe they can finally get rid of him and start Rose and Jeff Teague together.

Not a ton of outside shooting there, but hey, 50 points is 50 points.

I once had a nice 2009-10 Bowman auto of Rose that I pulled myself, but of course purged it this past summer.

So again last night I had the gut reaction of "cool, I should go check out that auto" and then the ensuing realization that I don't have it anymore, which has been super fun and has happened about 1,000 times since I sold almost everything.

RE: Derrick Rose
I'm happy for him, too. He's gone through a lot.

I bought a 2007-08 Topps Finest Blue Refractor BGS 10 back when he won the MVP. I also bought a Durant BGS 10 Blue Refractor that same year. As you can probably imagine, their values have gone in opposite directions.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel