`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry, No Pics but I have Video - 2018 Bowman High Tek

Sorry, No Pics but I have Video - 2018 Bowman High Tek
I did 2 boxes with an online breaker at $98/box. I like the results even if I did not make a killing.

Base Cards:
Circles - Corbin Burnes, Luis Robert, Sixto Sanchez
Stripes - Brendan McKay, Cristian Pache, Keston Hiura
Zig Zag - Andres Gimenez, Corbin Burnes

Parallels:
Ocean Blue #/75 - Colton Welker
Gold #/50 - Luis Robert

PyroTEKnics:
Victor Robles
Rafael Devers Ocean Blue #/25

Autos:
Circles - Brent Rooker (PC), Corbin Burnes, Heliot Ramos, Ibandel Isabel, Jake Burger, Jeter Downs
Rookie - Rafael Devers (redemption)
Tides of Youth - Victor Robles (redemption)

Here is the video of the break:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPx3YyVB8bk

RE: Sorry, No Pics - 2018 Bowman High Tek
You know the old saying ... pics or it didn't happen.

(09-25-2018, 09:40 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: You know the old saying ... pics or it didn't happen.
Well, I am at work, I don't use Photoshop or imgur, and the air I breathe has never been captured on film!

(09-25-2018, 09:46 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Well, I am at work, I don't use Photoshop or imgur, and the air I breathe has never been captured on film!
But how else are you going to show off your Rafael Devers Super Collection????

(09-25-2018, 11:11 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: But how else are you going to show off your Rafael Devers Super Collection????
Heheheh. I know...I need to figure it out someday as many times I would like to post something. It's not supposed to be difficult, but it is one more thing to worry about not working correctly.

(09-25-2018, 11:11 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: But how else are you going to show off your Rafael Devers Super Collection????
I added the YouTube video, but not sure if I am allowed to leave it here.

(09-25-2018, 12:45 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I added the YouTube video, but not sure if I am allowed to leave it here.
I'm just giving you the business, I can't watch break videos at work, LOL

Did you pull any Kerryon Johnson cards out of your Absolute Football fat pack box by any chance?

(09-25-2018, 12:46 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I'm just giving you the business, I can't watch break videos at work, LOL

Did you pull any Kerryon Johnson cards out of your Absolute Football fat pack box by any chance?
I answered 'no' to your other football posting. And, I realize the situation with this box break...I was giving it back to you. It just occurred to me a couple of minutes ago that the video exists, so I thought why not?!

Hopefully there is no rule against it that I am not aware of.

(09-25-2018, 12:57 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I answered 'no' to your other football posting. And, I realize the situation with this box break...I was giving it back to you. It just occurred to me a couple of minutes ago that the video exists, so I thought why not?!

Hopefully there is no rule against it that I am not aware of.
Got it. I don't see why there would be, it's not like posting an eBay link where you're trying to sell something.

RE: Sorry, No Pics but I have Video - 2018 Bowman High Tek
Nice Devers
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK