`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHR owner Gene Haas says no driver has 'intrigued us' enough to sign yet

RE: SHR owner Gene Haas says no driver has 'intrigued us' enough to sign yet
Sounds like AJ Allmendinger is out at JTG Daughtry in favor of Ryan Preece.

Hrmmm....

I would be really cool with Dinger in that 41 car for SHR. I do not think that will happen in any way, shape, or form, but i would like it. Big Grin
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

I hadn't heard that about AJ. Interesting. Dinger would be a decent fit at SHR. But Suarez keeps quietly posting Top-10 finishes. He'll get a chance somewhere, even if it's not SHR.

I do think Preece is moving up WAY too soon though.

(09-25-2018, 09:38 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I hadn't heard that about AJ. Interesting. Dinger would be a decent fit at SHR. But Suarez keeps quietly posting Top-10 finishes. He'll get a chance somewhere, even if it's not SHR.

I do think Preece is moving up WAY too soon though.
Wednesday with Dale on NBCSN, and this is confirmed by Brad Daugherty himself. They are tired of being mediocre, want to try something new...i am not sure on Preece yet in the 47, but that is the thought.

They said DiBenedetto is cold calling everybody looking for a ride, and that he left that car wothout a plan. Hrmmm.

They also said that Gibbs still plan on running the four cars at JGR and supporting a fifth team...i wonder who that will be amd how that might go.
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(09-26-2018, 04:58 PM)dunnere Wrote: Wednesday with Dale on NBCSN, and this is confirmed by Brad Daugherty himself. They are tired of being mediocre, want to try something new...i am not sure on Preece yet in the 47, but that is the thought.

They said DiBenedetto is cold calling everybody looking for a ride, and that he left that car wothout a plan. Hrmmm.

They also said that Gibbs still plan on running the four cars at JGR and supporting a fifth team...i wonder who that will be amd how that might go.
I'd have replaced Buescher before dumping 'Dinger. Maybe Chris has a longer contract though and they have to wait on that. I knew that about Matt D. already. I heard it straight from his mouth, just not in those words. Wink

I don't even know what other teams only have one car. They can't go with the #13 Germain car b/c that's already part of RCR. I think most of the other one-car teams are Chevy's too.

When asked about his situation, Kurt Busch was pretty cryptic today on The Hub, but he said that his sponser is very loyal, and that there was a letter that was sent this summer.

Um, what the heck does that mean? Obviously, Monster is supporting Busch, all in, but why wouldnt they want their driver in the best equipment?
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com