`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Walter Payton PC

Walter Payton PC
When not amassing all Topps Finest cards possible, I like to keep up a small side collection of Walter Payton cards. I prefer cards from his playing career but if I can get post-career cards at a good deal I'm all about that.

RE: Walter Payton PC
Nice! I wish I could've seen him live! I think he would've been my favorite back. I watch replays and highlights of him now and then. I love the physical runners...though LT is my favorite from my time watching. He could do it all!

I don't see his RC in there.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(09-13-2018, 10:30 AM)savagenate Wrote: Nice! I wish I could've seen him live! I think he would've been my favorite back. I watch replays and highlights of him now and then. I love the physical runners...though LT is my favorite from my time watching. He could do it all!
Keep an eye on KC Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt, he reminds me of Walter Payton.

(09-14-2018, 01:46 PM)dogger99 Wrote: I don't see his RC in there.
Sadly true. I think adding his RC and an auto would probably complete things. Perhaps from 1999 UD Retro Inkredible.

Great stuff!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Oh man, I once pulled a Payton cut signature auto out of 2003 SP Game Used but quickly traded it back to the shop for more product ... I always wished I had that one back.

(09-24-2018, 05:17 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Oh man, I once pulled a Payton cut signature auto out of 2003 SP Game Used but quickly traded it back to the shop for more product ... I always wished I had that one back.
Man I've been there! To a much much smaller degree I did that in the mid-90s with a Grant Hill Topps rookie special effects parallel. I had to bust more packs, trying to get those Fleer Flair Hardwood Leaders.

(09-24-2018, 11:19 PM)jplarson Wrote: Man I've been there! To a much much smaller degree I did that in the mid-90s with a Grant Hill Topps rookie special effects parallel. I had to bust more packs, trying to get those Fleer Flair Hardwood Leaders.
I was waaaaaay into Grant Hill as a Pistons fan, I would have gone bankrupt if his original cards came out in the jersey/auto/1 of 1 era, LOL