`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with 2013 Panini America's Pastime

Help with 2013 Panini America's Pastime
I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the following cards in the 2013 Panini America's Pastime set actually exist (base set)...there are a few card #'s that were ot included on the checklist, but cards #262 D. Phipps and #264 H. Rodriguez I have never seen. I am looking to complete the gold set #/25, but have not seen, nor can find a pic of the cards (even the base cards #/125)...any help?

RE: Help with 2013 Panini America's Pastime
Have you tried checking Cardboard Connection checklists??? They have a lot of checklists for the 2013 panini america's pastime.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(09-09-2018, 10:55 AM)cheflar34 Wrote: I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the following cards in the 2013 Panini America's Pastime set actually exist (base set)...there are a few card #'s that were ot included on the checklist, but cards #262 D. Phipps and #264 H. Rodriguez I have never seen. I am looking to complete the gold set #/25, but have not seen, nor can find a pic of the cards (even the base cards #/125)...any help?
well, I hadn't tried it...it also lists them, but so does everyother site. it also makes no mention of the other cards that were never made, so still not sure? i have tried to email panini, but go no response from them either...

(09-09-2018, 10:55 AM)cheflar34 Wrote: I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the following cards in the 2013 Panini America's Pastime set actually exist (base set)...there are a few card #'s that were ot included on the checklist, but cards #262 D. Phipps and #264 H. Rodriguez I have never seen. I am looking to complete the gold set #/25, but have not seen, nor can find a pic of the cards (even the base cards #/125)...any help?
Sorry, i don't have either card you are asking about.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.