`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any interest in trading for cards less than a dollar?

Any interest in trading for cards less than a dollar?
I have over a couple thousand cards from 1994 - 2018 that are available in my ORG. I am trying to downsize so the 6 to 1 trade in your favor would be all cards less than a dollar on your side and I would pick anything other than autos and mem cards in exchange.

The cards are from Absolute Memorabilia, Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Bowman Draft, Bowman Platinum, Donruss, Elite Extra Edition, Finest, Fleer, Panini Prizm, Topps, Topps Chrome, Topps Gold Label, Topps Update, Ultra, Upper Deck.

To make it worth the time and shipping, please plan on at least $20 trade for you (i.e., I would get at least 1 card worth a total of $3.25).

RE: Any interest in trading for cards less than a dollar?
I would be interested for Seattle Mariners cards I need.
Seattle Mariners super collector
I also collect some Braves players

Top wants
1 Kyle Seager            571 different cards
2 Ken Griffey, Jr.        1,202 different cards
3 Felix Hernandez      772 different cards
4 Hank Aaron            388 different cards
5 Edgar Martinez       540 different cards

(09-06-2018, 01:46 PM)kman9111 Wrote: I would be interested for Seattle Mariners cards I need.
Ok. I have quite a few of Felix and Edgar, and some of Kyle, along with many other Mariners. I have a PC of Griffey in Mariners uniform and traded away a lot of him in Reds and White Sox uniform, but still have many dupes, too.

I will load them up when I have time tomorrow. Thanks.

I would definitely be interested in any of my Brewer needs from that timeframe.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(09-06-2018, 06:30 PM)aprirr Wrote: I would definitely be interested in any of my Brewer needs from that timeframe.
Sounds good.

This is an awesome idea to try and downsize. I might try and do it with my football as I have about 6k cards from the time frame you posted.

(09-06-2018, 07:18 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: This is an awesome idea to try and downsize. I might try and do it with my football as I have about 6k cards from the time frame you posted.
Nice!

I'd be interested in Griffey Jr, Goldschmidt, Ziegler, Randy Johnson (dbacks mainly)
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(09-07-2018, 11:08 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: I'd be interested in Griffey Jr, Goldschmidt, Ziegler, Randy Johnson (dbacks mainly)
All my cards are loaded up if you want to take a look. Thanks.