`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Known Errors/Issues in the Database for FB cards

RE: Known Errors/Issues in the Database for FB cards
(10-17-2018, 08:41 AM)floydtown Wrote: .
Please send directly to: (I always include scans front and back if a missing card)

Baseball and Soccer- Brian Fleischer@beckett.com and Sam Zimmer SZimmer@beckett.com

Basketball- Steve Dalton sdalton@becket.com

Football Racing Golf - Justin Grunert jgrunert@beckett.com

Hockey- Eric Norton EricN@beckett.com

NonSport Gaming Wrestling MMA Action Figures Funko Misc Sports- Matt Bible
MBible@beckett.com
It is great. but, Is this reply OK, for this thread.

not sure what you mean

(08-25-2018, 10:58 AM)DCM7734 Wrote: Please send directly to: (I always include scans front and back if a missing card)

Baseball and Soccer- Brian Fleischer@beckett.com and Sam Zimmer SZimmer@beckett.com

Basketball- Steve Dalton sdalton@becket.com

Football Racing Golf - Justin Grunert jgrunert@beckett.com

Hockey- Eric Norton EricN@beckett.com

NonSport Gaming Wrestling MMA Action Figures Funko Misc Sports- Matt Bible
MBible@beckett.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought this might be a good idea to help the staff out.

Posting about a single card is OK, but try not to post about a ton of single cards all at once.
I'll try to keep this as updated as I can for the staff, and when something gets fixed, I'll take it off the list.

KNOWN ERRORS/ISSUES:
- 2010 Topps Tribute set does not have teams assigned.
- 2016 Donruss Legends of the Fall RED parallel set is completely misisng (Not Optic, just Donruss)
- "1998 Paramount Red #20 Priest Holmes" probably is worth less than $50
- 2014 Elite - Missing the James White #'d/199 autograph card (only have the #'d/299 one)
- 2014 Crown Royale - Missing the James White #'d/99 autograph card (don't have any auto's for James White in 2014 Crown Royale).
- 2017 Encased Rookie Notable Signatures completely missing
The 2017 Encase Rookie Notable Signatures had a glitch that has been fixed and will show up on our site tomorrow. I am importing the 2016 Donruss Legends of the Fall Red set right now and that will show up tomorrow as well on beckett.com. Please feel free to email me directly with any and all issues and I will do my best to get them taken care of as soon as I can. Thanks guys.

Thanks Justin

Thanks jgrunert.
I'll verify everything tomorrow, and then update the list.

if you find anything, let me know, and I'll try to do a weekly email to jgrunert each week.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

(10-17-2018, 09:15 PM)DCM7734 Wrote: Thanks jgrunert.
I'll verify everything tomorrow, and then update the list.

if you find anything, let me know, and I'll try to do a weekly email to jgrunert each week.
The teams have now been added to 2010 Topps Tribute.

(10-18-2018, 01:10 PM)jgrunert Wrote: The teams have now been added to 2010 Topps Tribute.
Unless we have to wait until tomorrow to see it, only 25 cards or so have teams assigned.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

Alright, quite a few things were updated. That's awesome.

All of this was updated/added:
- 2010 Topps Tribute set does not have teams assigned.
- 2016 Donruss Legends of the Fall RED parallel set is completely misisng (Not Optic, just Donruss)
- 2017 Encased Rookie Notable Signatures

Keep me up to date on when/if you find issues, and we'll get them taken care of.
You can also let me know about cards/players now, and if I think it's worth adding, I'll add it to the list in a seperate section for Cards and Players.
I PC all Ravens cards.

Added the following to known issues with the FB database:

- 2012 Absolute Retail is missing team designations
- 2013 Topps Archives is missing team designations
I PC all Ravens cards.

More adds today:

- 2000 Fleer Genuine is missing team designations for some subsets
- 2001 Fleer Game Time is missing a few team designations
- 2002 Atomic is mising a lot of team designations
- 2002 Ultra is mising a lot of team designations
I PC all Ravens cards.