Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back Trading On Limited Basis, Especially for Baseball

Back Trading On Limited Basis, Especially for Baseball
Hi folks,

Wow, it's been a minute. I see a few familiar names still, but it's been many years since I've been active on the boards or in the hobby. I've got the OPG again though and should be available to do some trades for the foreseeable future. It will be on a scaled-back basis, at least to start, since the Org is a mess. Also mailing to Canada should be an interesting trick given astronomical postage options, so anyone who wants to do cross-border stuff, we'll make sure it's worth our while.

I'm going back to my first passion, baseball cards, so if anyone wants to trade baseball for hockey, that's of particular interest to me. In terms of hockey, my set needs are taking a back seat. I'm not interested in trading one card for a bunch of little ones.

I'm looking primarily for YGs, FWAs, Ice RCs, and other identifiable cards that translate well to the casual collector who might trade away their baseball for hockey. Bonds, Clemens, Maddux XRCs and RCs are my new PC focus.

One question: I'm trying to change the condition of specific cards in my Org to offer up to a trading partner who has all his cards marked as Mint, but my side of the trade still shows the default Nm-Mt price instead of the higher Mint price. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks and see you out there,

Alan
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

RE: Back Trading On Limited Basis, Especially for Baseball
Hey Alan: in my opinion , I'd leave everything as near mint ..... seems to me that most traders list this way. Mint should be reserved for actually graded 10 . In the past I've made successful trades with people that list all their cards as mint ..... I just add extra value on my end Smile
..... deleger22@hotmail.com