`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adat Chaverim Charity Show 9.2-3

Adat Chaverim Charity Show 9.2-3
I would post the longer winded message I noted on FB and other sites but it's harder to post for some characters So this will be the truncated post

September 2-3 at Adat Chaverim. Adat is located at 6300 Independence Parkway Plano TX 75023 (Northeast Corner of Spring Creek and Independence in the Shopping Center). Hours are Sunday 10-4 and Monday 11-3.

Many of you are familiar with this event as we give everyone who makes the small suggested donation of $1 a goodie bag of cards with a prize slip inside. Additional Goodie Bags only $1 each. We have accumulated nearly a quarter million cards since our last event and gathered even more prizes to add to your haul. Highlights include a 1984 Nestle Uncut Sheet set with Mattingly and Strawberry Rookie Sheets

Rich

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

RE: Adat Chaverim Charity Show 9.2-3
Friendly Bump
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

Friendly Bump

This Weekend!~

Do you have a show in October on the 6th? I looked on the calendar but i didn't see it. If so where will it be located at?
[Image: Ryan%20Milledge_zpsthyedlbp.jpg]