`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF GRIFFEY.....LOOKING TO HIT 1800 BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS

WTTF GRIFFEY.....LOOKING TO HIT 1800 BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS
I'm on summer break away from teaching so figured now would be a great time to expand my Griffey PC. I'm hoping to hit 1800 different Griffey's before I have to go back to work. There's way too many missing so just send a list of what you have. Looking for base, inserts, #'d (especially 08 SPX American Hero and 07-08 Topps Moments and Milestones), GU, and possibly autos depending on what you are looking for.

Let me know as well what you are looking for.

Pm's work best

I also have about 150 different Griffey's that are dups to trade if interested.

Thanx for the help,
Dave
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

RE: WTTF GRIFFEY.....LOOKING TO HIT 1800 BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS
Do you need a 2008 Sweet Spot Griffey auto on bat #ed to 230? I like your Ruth GU and would add other stuff to it. I have a Jim Marshal 97 Legends Auto and other Griffey stuff. Let me know. Thanks.

trade sent...................
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Sorry Akaus, no need for that Griffey.

elberson: Thanx for the offer, some nice Griffey's there.

Dave
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

Okay. No worries. Thanks for the reply.

(07-24-2018, 04:24 PM)jynkeys Wrote: Sorry Akaus, no need for that Griffey.

elberson: Thanx for the offer, some nice Griffey's there.

Dave