`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sampling of my Pedroia PC

RE: Sampling of my Pedroia PC
Congratulations on the "E." VERY impressive collection, i really like the Dynasty.
Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

Congratulations on finally getting your "E". That's a great collection. I too collect Pedroia but on a much lower scale. I'd love to see him get healthy and get back in the lineup.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(09-10-2018, 09:25 PM)scott23hitman Wrote: Congratulations on the "E." VERY impressive collection, i really like the Dynasty.
Thank you!!
(09-11-2018, 07:14 AM)zeprock Wrote: Congratulations on finally getting your "E". That's a great collection. I too collect Pedroia but on a much lower scale. I'd love to see him get healthy and get back in the lineup.
Thank you!! Yes, it's been kind of a drag not seeing him out there playing with the team

Congrats, that's pretty awesome
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

Finally (Final - E!!!) Smile
Congrats ... and nice '63 Mantle!! I need one of those!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sick collection! There is no way I will ever be able to afford the Goldy letters so I'm super jealous!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(09-12-2018, 11:17 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Finally (Final - E!!!) Smile
Congrats ... and nice '63 Mantle!! I need one of those!

Thank you DRMitchJ!!
(09-13-2018, 01:49 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Sick collection! There is no way I will ever be able to afford the Goldy letters so I'm super jealous!

Thank you. I was suprised to get the last one in a decent price (decent for me is under $40) to finish it up.

Are there a lot of Goldy BTLs out there?

(09-13-2018, 06:41 PM)Dukester Wrote: Thank you DRMitchJ!!

Thank you. I was suprised to get the last one in a decent price (decent for me is under $40) to finish it up.

Are there a lot of Goldy BTLs out there?
That's decent for sure! The few of Goldy floating around out there people want 200 or so for each. I know of only one set that spells Goldschmidt out there right now.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Dukestar, your private message folder is full and I can't respond to your PM.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(09-19-2018, 03:07 PM)zeprock Wrote: Dukestar, your private message folder is full and I can't respond to your PM.
Just cleared message folder,,,thanks for the heads up