`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mcdavid Trade......

Mcdavid Trade......
Looking to trade my 17-18 Card #10, Ultimate Gold Base AUTO 06/10!!! Card is in mint or better condition. For comparable serialed Crosby Auto... Maybe 8nm-mt or better Crosby YG !! Card is in my org.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Mcdavid Trade......
You have no trade history, any way to get someone to vouch for you? Are you on Facebook?
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

(10-29-2018, 07:07 AM)Maverick06 Wrote: You have no trade history, any way to get someone to vouch for you? Are you on Facebook?
Newbies must ship first, always.

Great card, by the way!

I don't do facebook....I've been selling on eBay for some years now. My seller name is larrgrov. 100% positive feedback.
I've had my Beckett account for almost 5 years now. I've only considered trading once before but chickened out. I figured cards would have to be mailed to Beckett, then sent to the appropriate parties. Extremely Leary of sending a card like this to a complete stranger, (no offense)....Still wouldn't mind seeing what someone would trade for this card.

(10-29-2018, 05:17 PM)card_nul_sins Wrote: I don't do facebook....I've been selling on eBay for some years now. My seller name is larrgrov. 100% positive feedback.
I've had my Beckett account for almost 5 years now. I've only considered trading once before but chickened out. I figured cards would have to be mailed to Beckett, then sent to the appropriate parties. Extremely Leary of sending a card like this to a complete stranger, (no offense)....Still wouldn't mind seeing what someone would trade for this card.
You have some wonderful cards! I could use the McDavid, or the Gretzky you have available. What are you looking for in return? Thanks!

Randi

[quote='rayeates' pid='2686052' dateline='1541093110']

You have some wonderful cards! I could use the McDavid, or the Gretzky you have available. What are you looking for in return? Thanks!

Randi
I apologize, but my organize is a little disorganized at the moment. I sold the Gretzky sott auto, but the Mcdavid Ultimate I haven't. Looking for a Quality Crosby on card Auto in return.Or Crosby YG 8 OR BETTER?? Larry