`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a break from trading for a while

RE: Taking a break from trading for a while
Good to see a post from your Mark, looking forward to seeing you back.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

(08-17-2018, 08:49 AM)mswatson Wrote: Update - we settled on a house in Georgia last Friday, but are not getting much traction in selling the Maryland house, so we'll likely have to sit here, packed up, until we get a contract on it - paying both mortgages. Boring and expensive! So we're now thinking we should be in Georgia by late November (Thanksgiving) - will keep you posted if things progress faster (or slower, ugh!). Thanks for your patience - and please still be here when I get back into action!

Mark
Best of luck. Hope things go more smoothly soon.

Update - looks now like we'll be moved into our new place in Georgia by sometime mid-October. Will need some time to unpack and organize, so I'll probably be back in action by the end of October!
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

Sorry to drag this out, but I'm still unable to trade, my cards are in Georgia and I'm in Maryland. As of right now, the plan is to leave for Georgia for good on Oct 11, then I'll need some time to settle in and unpack, then back in business, let's say the last week of October. I'll leave it there for now, my next post in this thread will be when I'm starting up again!

So sorry for everybody whose trade offer I've had to cancel, I'll try to get back with you all - in the order I received them in, in case more than one person wanted the same card(s) - and get caught back up. I appreciate your being patient with me, and hope to keep trading with all of you for many more years!

Thanks again - Mark.

Hey Mark: you must be getting anxious for the big moving day ? Hope everything goes smoothly for you and the family. Looking forward to trading some more once you settle in and get aclimated to the new home Smile ..... Dan

(10-03-2018, 12:52 PM)mswatson Wrote: Sorry to drag this out, but I'm still unable to trade, my cards are in Georgia and I'm in Maryland. As of right now, the plan is to leave for Georgia for good on Oct 11, then I'll need some time to settle in and unpack, then back in business, let's say the last week of October. I'll leave it there for now, my next post in this thread will be when I'm starting up again!

So sorry for everybody whose trade offer I've had to cancel, I'll try to get back with you all - in the order I received them in, in case more than one person wanted the same card(s) - and get caught back up. I appreciate your being patient with me, and hope to keep trading with all of you for many more years!

Thanks again - Mark.
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

Congrats on the move and hope it all went (or is going) well. We made the move from one province to another this spring/summer and it went well for us. All our stuff arrived and only had a few minor things broken/damaged.

OK, Ladies and Gents, Mes Amis, I am moved into my new place and am Back In Action!!! I can once again get to my cards and all related supplies, although I've still got a ton of work to do unpacking from the move and getting the new household in order. I also have a ton of cards that I picked up over the last couple of months that I have to sort out and put away with the others - so - I'll have to ask continued patience, since I'll have to split my time between cards/trades and a million other things.

I've also updated my mailing address in the Beckett site (I hope), so you should see a Canton, Georgia address on trades. If you send to my old address, I should still get it, just not as fast.

Looking forward to lots of trades - Mark.

Congrats,on the move, sent you an open offer for some of the cards I need. Get to it when you can, no hurry.
Glad your back.

Duane
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

you traded the 1 card that had any value that i needed from you already lol.
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.