IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Image Hosting???

RE: Image Hosting???
(06-01-2018, 01:04 PM)flamethrower Wrote: [Image: fQkA0kPl.jpg]

That's one of my sweet *ss Card Vaults by the way, haha
I like that case! Where'd you pick that up?

I like Sports Card Album

(06-01-2018, 01:04 PM)flamethrower Wrote: nice! looks good. You can make the images larger by selecting a different size at the bottom of the code selection pallet. I usually go with Large Thumbnail and its good!
So if you upload an image, add the title and "share to the community" then click on it, you should see this and, this is where you can pick the sizes (click and they will change color).

[Image: NWTJnIfl.jpg]

So a "large thumbnail" of that image shows up like this:

[Image: fQkA0kPl.jpg]

Do you have a bodyguard with you when carrying that thing??! LOL

(06-02-2018, 04:34 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: I like that case! Where'd you pick that up?
http://www.collectiblestorage.com/
The one in the picture is the Model 200, I also have a 300. My collection is pretty small so they do the job for me!

(06-02-2018, 11:21 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Do you have a bodyguard with you when carrying that thing??! LOL
Yup! Don't forget the handcuff to the case as well. My other one has one more row and the rows are longer! Plus they lock, so my curious 4 & 6 year olds can't get into trouble (as far as my PC is concerned, haha).

Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

(06-01-2018, 01:04 PM)flamethrower Wrote: nice! looks good. You can make the images larger by selecting a different size at the bottom of the code selection pallet. I usually go with Large Thumbnail and its good!
So if you upload an image, add the title and "share to the community" then click on it, you should see this and, this is where you can pick the sizes (click and they will change color).

[Image: NWTJnIfl.jpg]

So a "large thumbnail" of that image shows up like this:

[Image: fQkA0kPl.jpg]

I'm getting the hang of it. I was actually on a different facet/page of Imgur at first....it was a site building app of some kind. I eventually navigated my way to the image hosting area of Imgur and voila.....here I am....LOL! Thanks for the tips, Flame! Couldn't have done it without you, sir! Smile

ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

(06-02-2018, 11:37 PM)flamethrower Wrote: http://www.collectiblestorage.com/
The one in the picture is the Model 200, I also have a 300. My collection is pretty small so they do the job for me!
Thanks man!