2018 RFFG - Week 14

RE: 2018 RFFG - Week 14
Martin truex jr
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I'm going with Blaney.

I just do not feel it from the 2 this week.

I will take a flyer on the 14. Put me down for Clint Bowyer.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

I'm trying Larson this week

I meant to change my pick to Rowdy after watching the NXS race. Too late now though. I'm not using a Free Pass for it this early in the season. Everyone's pick is written down now. Enjoy the race Sunday.

That's insane. I don't think we've ever done this before guys. We picked 8 drivers and those drivers finished Stage 1 in 1st thru 8th positions!

So, let me get this straight, there are really only three guys that can legit win any week, and then the field... That's it. Pick the 4, the 18, or the 78 and you are good barring a wreck. Wow.

I will not watch another Xfinity race if Kyle Busch is running in it....that was ridiculous. And tell me why Paul Menard passes Cole Custer for the Stage 2 win? Because he is an a$$hole? Is that the reason? Paul Menard stinks in the MENCS, so he goes down to Xfinity with Busch to ruin another series.

Thank heavens the Fox coverage is almost over. I know the NBC coverage will probably be worse, but tell me this...with a dozen laps or so to go, and Truex with a 13 second lead on the field or so, Clint Bowyer suddenly drops from 6th to 26th...why? I don't know, because there was barely a mention of it. Umm, that's sort of a big deal in a race that has been pretty terrible.

I already DVR every race...I'm starting to lose interest...
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

I also wonder what happened to Bowyer. No mention of why he dropped 20 spots all of a sudden. At least he got six of them back by the end.
Here's how our drivers finished and the new standings:

1st - Truex Jr. (17SP)
2nd - Larson (8SP)
3rd - Kyle Busch (17SP)
4th - Harvick (19SP)
6th - Blaney (7SP)
10th - Elliott (11SP)
20th - Bowyer (15SP)
35th - Hamlin (6SP)

1. kev - 622
2. wsc - 605
3. dun - 601
4. kd80 - 540
5. spaz - 535
6. nick - 435
7. csc - 422
8. lead - 419
9. a9a - 376

(06-04-2018, 05:24 AM)dunnere Wrote: So, let me get this straight, there are really only three guys that can legit win any week, and then the field... That's it. Pick the 4, the 18, or the 78 and you are good barring a wreck. Wow.

I will not watch another Xfinity race if Kyle Busch is running in it....that was ridiculous. And tell me why Paul Menard passes Cole Custer for the Stage 2 win? Because he is an a$$hole? Is that the reason? Paul Menard stinks in the MENCS, so he goes down to Xfinity with Busch to ruin another series.

Thank heavens the Fox coverage is almost over. I know the NBC coverage will probably be worse, but tell me this...with a dozen laps or so to go, and Truex with a 13 second lead on the field or so, Clint Bowyer suddenly drops from 6th to 26th...why? I don't know, because there was barely a mention of it. Umm, that's sort of a big deal in a race that has been pretty terrible.

I already DVR every race...I'm starting to lose interest...
"Bower had a top-10 performance turn into a 20th-place finish after a missed shift on the final restart of the race.

Bowyer's bad shift came on the straightaway between Turns 1 and 2."

Great coverage Fox - this came out on Tuesday...on NBC Sports. At least one network is paying attention...I guess.
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(06-04-2018, 05:24 AM)dunnere Wrote: So, let me get this straight, there are really only three guys that can legit win any week, and then the field... That's it. Pick the 4, the 18, or the 78 and you are good barring a wreck. Wow.

^^^^ agree 100%
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]