`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best way to report a dishonest trader?

What is the best way to report a dishonest trader?
What is the best way aside from leaving negative feedback to report a dishonest trader? I am fairly new and have completed about a dozen or so very successful trades. But the most recent one (cards received today) were nowhere near the grades advertised in the traders organize. A couple of these cards were higher value and I realize I should have probably asked to see scans of the cards but I didn't. I took the relatively high feedback from the traders previous trades to feel comfortable.

I realize mistakes happen and I am trying to resolve it with the trader, but just in case I need to take action so this doesnt happen to someone else, what is the most appropriate way?

Thanks in advance.

David

RE: What is the best way to report a dishonest trader?
Good question: reach out to 'floydtown'. He is a Super Moderator and can help resolve any trade issues without causing a lot of grief with the other person.

You can find his postings in the Forum and leave him a PM.

Thank you for that. I am attempting to resolve it with the other party first and if that doesn't work out will do that very thing to see if he can help provide some guidance. Hoping worst case scenario we can reverse the trade.

The only trade I regret is the trade I should have asked for scans. Same situation for me, card was not nearly as good as the trader stated and I took a huge loss when I traded the card (I was honest about the condition). Lesson learned. Hope you get this resolved.

Scott

If you ever trade with me, you will find that I under value my cards on purpose. So far in over 500 trades I have only had one or two that came back and I worked hard to make the deal right.

(05-26-2018, 12:47 AM)cspen Wrote: If you ever trade with me, you will find that I under value my cards on purpose. So far in over 500 trades I have only had one or two that came back and I worked hard to make the deal right.
I always have good trades with you.

First of all thank you for all your help and replies on this guys. Unfortunately it appears I accidentally traded with someone known to be a bad trader on the bad list. They sent me damaged cards. My mistake for not checking that out beforehand. The Beckett moderators have been great at trying to help me resolve it. .. Thanks guys!

Rather it works out for this trader to come clean or not, I can't control, but at least I have learned from this and can hopefully avoid it happening again.

I should also say, aside from this isolated incident, which I am treating as such, I have been having a lot of fun and some great trades with many of you so far on Beckett.

David

Don't be afraid to call them out here in the trade forum as well. Especially if they have a history of bad trades.
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL