Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SUPPORT THE ORG, DANGIT!!!
05-23-2018, 06:52 PM
SUPPORT THE ORG, DANGIT!!!
I collect football cards (Ravens, to be specific), and the lack of attention the org and trading aspect gets is just sad.

Anybody else feel like sometimes the person who labels and adds the new cards does it half-heartedly? Like, retail is a parallel, and hobby is main?
For example, 2015 Rookies and Stars is a parallel set, but 2015 Rookies and Stars Longevity is the Main set? That doesn't seem right to me.

That's just one example I've seen. The org needs to be fixed majorly! This is just getting ridiculous. We can't see what we have marked as wants, stuff obviously isn't labeled, prices are barely updated...

I don't think I'll be renewing my subscription, unless stuff starts to get fixed. Besides new sets getting initially added and priced, I don't see much changing around here, and that's not right, especially when we are paying $100+ a year just to keep our cards organized online.

Please, actually support the org, or I'll be looking for a new place to use for organizing and trading when my current subscription runs out.

Join "Affordable Football Cards, Breaks, Razzes, and Pack Wars" on Facebook for some cheaper and low end breaks, razzes, and even some pack wars.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2018, 09:44 AM
RE: SUPPORT THE ORG, DANGIT!!!
Agreed. One instance is Johnathan Franklin, his prices haven't moved in 5 years despite him not even playing one year in the league, last I checked. For what we pay, we need more value.

Packers:Rodgers, Nelson
SB MVPs
Prizm Patented Penmanship autos
2009 Exquisite Autobiographies
Chasers:
A. Rodgers Chrome blue 2006
A. Rodgers Playoff 2016 parallels
https://sportscardalbum.com/u/savagenate
05-24-2018, 02:57 PM
See this, Beckett? People are threatening to boycott the site because of the prices and the almost total lack of support!

Join "Affordable Football Cards, Breaks, Razzes, and Pack Wars" on Facebook for some cheaper and low end breaks, razzes, and even some pack wars.
05-24-2018, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2018 05:06 PM by Simpleton.)
Its hard to believe, with this site being unique and one of a kind, that it's run so poorly. They need more staff working on this site keeping it up to date with pricing. I am tired of spending money on here and not having my stuff priced. I understand that new products take a bit of time because of Market Value but alot of stuff take more then a month and some common or basic Insert cards are still not price after many years when there is market value. I dont always order the Guide on a regular basis. I usually sub when i have purchase and thats not all the time but at times i am forced to order because this site it very slow in pricing. I also think its crazy that you cant see your collecting unless you sub to at least one product. What happened to Customer Loyalty. We used to get it for free.
05-25-2018, 12:18 AM
I really understand where you are coming from. BUT when you say "Its hard to believe, with this site being unique and one of a kind, that it's run so poorly." No it isn't hard, since they don't have a competitor, you don't have to worry about fixing things. Another example; I was going to get my card graded by Beckett, but when it takes over 16 months to change the wrong set name on a label,seems like a long time to me, also taking 6 months to grade cards now. Yes I've changed to PSA and don't get 90% of the crap that beckett sends out.

(05-24-2018 05:03 PM)Simpleton Wrote:  Its hard to believe, with this site being unique and one of a kind, that it's run so poorly. They need more staff working on this site keeping it up to date with pricing. I am tired of spending money on here and not having my stuff priced. I understand that new products take a bit of time because of Market Value but alot of stuff take more then a month and some common or basic Insert cards are still not price after many years when there is market value. I dont always order the Guide on a regular basis. I usually sub when i have purchase and thats not all the time but at times i am forced to order because this site it very slow in pricing. I also think its crazy that you cant see your collecting unless you sub to at least one product. What happened to Customer Loyalty. We used to get it for free.

[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]
05-29-2018, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2018 08:14 PM by mgruber2.)
The owners don't care. Haven't since it was bought from Doc Beckett.
We keep paying, they keep ignoring.

[Image: u0vgF6d.jpg]
Collecting Tigers, HOFers, Nolan Ryan and Will Clark.

**If you are not able use one penny sleeve per card when shipping your trades do not bother sending me any trade offers.**
06-21-2018, 05:16 PM
You would think they would "promote" the trading feature of their website. Every card collector I talk to in person has no idea they can trade cards on Becket.com.
06-23-2018, 09:45 PM
Not really surprised. That's why i don't trade here anymore - the service is up the creek and i will never pay for something that worked a million-time better when it was free.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.
07-27-2018, 02:59 AM
Surprised we haven't heard anything from anybody at this point.

I mean, at least fixing the wants would be a HUGE improvement. If I could see what the potential trader had that I had marked as a want, rather than checking every single card he had of my team, it would be extremely helpful.