Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 RFFG - ALL-STAR RACE - STANDINGS

RE: 2018 RFFG - ALL-STAR RACE - SAT!!!
Deny hamlin
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Chase Elliott wins the fan vote...most popular driver, can't win a race.

A.J. Allmendinger wins his way in!!! Nice.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

You ALMOST ruined it for me. Wink I couldn't start the Open until 9pm, but I came on here to write down everyone's pick. Luckily, I saw what time you posted so I didn't read it until now. I was really hoping Chase would race his way in b/c I knew he would win the Fan Vote. I voted twice for Bubba. I bet he would've gotten the Fan Vote if Chase didn't need it. Now to watch the Main Event...

(05-19-2018, 08:58 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: You ALMOST ruined it for me. Wink I couldn't start the Open until 9pm, but I came on here to write down everyone's pick. Luckily, I saw what time you posted so I didn't read it until now. I was really hoping Chase would race his way in b/c I knew he would win the Fan Vote. I voted twice for Bubba. I bet he would've gotten the Fan Vote if Chase didn't need it. Now to watch the Main Event...
Oh shoot...sorry about that, brother. I was watching it live, I was getting ready to go out, and I was working on some collection items, so I was at Beckett already and in a mood to post something...LOL

I'm just watching the race this morning...I already know the outcome, it doesnt matter to me...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(05-20-2018, 05:34 AM)dunnere Wrote: Oh shoot...sorry about that, brother. I was watching it live, I was getting ready to go out, and I was working on some collection items, so I was at Beckett already and in a mood to post something...LOL

I'm just watching the race this morning...I already know the outcome, it doesnt matter to me...
That's the problem with Saturday night races for me. I have to work on Saturday evenings. At least it's only for a couple of hours.
The All-Star Race was pretty entertaining. I enjoyed it. And it looks like NASCAR saw a lot that they liked too. They are probably going to make some aero changes to the cars based off of that race last night.
Here's where our drivers finished and the points gained for those that picked them. The points standings didn't really change (as expected), but they are listed below too. Even though Tony didn't make a pick, I gave him the 2 points for last. I did the same thing for Mark last year, so I figured I should keep the pattern.

1st - Harvick (10 pts.)
3rd - Logano (9)
4th - Hamlin (8)
5th - Elliott (7)
6th - Johnson (6)
17th - Truex Jr. (5) - 2 people picked him
20th - Keselowski (3)

1. kev - 516
2. dun - 499
3. wsc - 484
4. kd80 - 478
5. spaz - 427
6. nick - 396
7. csc - 338
8. lead - 313
9. a9a - 308

RE: 2018 RFFG - ALL-STAR RACE - STANDINGS
I didn't even think to log on and make a pick for all star race. Thanks for the 2 points though.