`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Bowman Draft #BD185 Wuilmer Becerra/Missing card number Team: New York Mets

2017 Bowman Draft #BD185 Wuilmer Becerra/Missing card number Team: New York Mets
Hi, not sure if this has been covered before, i know there was talk about the missing number but i have 2 cards that actually do have the number on the back but its not priced. Can someone shed some light on this card. I would assume that this card should be listed as variation.

RE: 2017 Bowman Draft #BD185 Wuilmer Becerra/Missing card number Team: New York Mets
(05-11-2018, 02:51 PM)Simpleton Wrote: Hi, not sure if this has been covered before, i know there was talk about the missing number but i have 2 cards that actually do have the number on the back but its not priced. Can someone shed some light on this card. I would assume that this card should be listed as variation.
The number is missing on the Chrome version. I am not sure why it is not priced as it is not an error card variation.

RE: 2017 Bowman Draft #BD185 Wuilmer Becerra/Missing card number Team: New York Mets
(05-11-2018, 03:15 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: The number is missing on the Chrome version. I am not sure why it is not priced as it is not an error card variation.
I am aware of the chrome version but on the pricing guide it shows it as well on the bowman draft as missing number as i posted. The chrome version, from what i know, has not been corrected. Is beckett listing wtong?

(05-11-2018, 03:24 PM)Simpleton Wrote: I am aware of the chrome version but on the pricing guide it shows it as well on the bowman draft as missing number as i posted. The chrome version, from what i know, has not been corrected. Is beckett listing wtong?
Sorry, that was my point...that Beckett has made a mistake on the paper listing.

(05-11-2018, 05:09 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Sorry, that was my point...that Beckett has made a mistake on the paper listing.
Lol, thanks for clearing that up.

Just wanted to update on this post that i started, nothing has changed (what else is new lol ) as it still states that its missing the card number.