`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to sell huge auto lot

How to sell huge auto lot
I have a huge lot of autos to sell as I'm focusing my collection more on baseball. Currently placed a lot sale on ebay. Does anyone have experience successfully selling huge lots. I made as best balanced and valued as I could without giving away stuff for free. Any tips and ideas would be helpful.

xx

RE: How to sell huge auto lot
I don't think eBay links are allowed on here. I've sold lots of small lots, but it's tough to do with autos, though some people shop that way.

RE: How to sell huge auto lot
eBay links are not allowed. As for your method of selling, I personally can't stand blind lots like this however I know there are people who buy them. It usually comes down to a buyer's trust in the seller. Also, I know some sellers who were selling like this and stopped because a buyer would receive a lot without a big hit and simply request a refund due to one reason or another and eBay would side with the buyer. I actually thought eBay made it against their TOS to sell lots like that, but I know some people still do. Maybe they modified the TOS again, or people just ignore it or simply don't know the rules.

Best of luck with selling the cards. Your best bet is to put together team lots (pro and college lots work well) and sell them that way with any big names listed in the title.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/