`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update Topps Road to Opening Day Team sets - Auto

RE: Update Topps Road to Opening Day Team sets - Auto
(05-07-2018, 11:18 AM)garrisc Wrote: Received my Cubs Auto set today but no auto. Instead there was a card stating the autograph will be shipped at a later date. I had no idea this was going to happen.
That sounds like a double redemption!!!

(05-07-2018, 11:18 AM)garrisc Wrote: Received my Cubs Auto set today but no auto. Instead there was a card stating the autograph will be shipped at a later date. I had no idea this was going to happen.
I had the same thing for my Red Sox set. I figured they already had them signed, since they had of list of the possible signatures.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

FFS, Topps, is nothing sacred?

Now we're doing double redemptions?

That I think is a good sign. You must be getting a good card...Bryant 1/1???? Good Luck

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks Phillies Joe.

Received my Brewers set on Monday, with no auto as well. Hopefully, it'll arrive in the next couple of weeks. Really surprised the auto didn't ship with the set. Did anyone order last years version?? I wonder if the same thing happened.

(05-09-2018, 10:37 AM)markhamilton Wrote: Received my Brewers set on Monday, with no auto as well. Hopefully, it'll arrive in the next couple of weeks. Really surprised the auto didn't ship with the set. Did anyone order last years version?? I wonder if the same thing happened.
Last years arrived together but I believe the set was shipped late resulting in many complaints so this year at least the 15 cards arrived on time.

I received notification my Cubs auto has been shipped.