`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Bowman

2018 Bowman
I bought a blaster and three rack pack of 2018 Bowman today. I got one auto and a little more than half the rookie cards including an Ohtani plus a good assortment of prospects and chrome prospects. I have added several cards for trade but will make them public when the pricing is all up. Overall for $40 I think I did ok for what I was looking for. There are a few other cards I want but I will probably try and trade for them.

RE: 2018 Bowman
If you have any cards of Nick Senzel from this set, I'll be willing to trade/buy for them. Just LMK what you want to do when pricing hits. Thanks! -Alan
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL

(04-28-2018, 08:10 PM)rack85 Wrote: If you have any cards of Nick Senzel from this set, I'll be willing to trade/buy for them. Just LMK what you want to do when pricing hits. Thanks! -Alan
I didn't get any of him this time and I really don't know just how much more I will buy, but if I get any they're yours.

(04-29-2018, 11:11 AM)cspen Wrote: I didn't get any of him this time and I really don't know just how much more I will buy, but if I get any they're yours.
Thank you, sir! Smile
ALWAYS looking for graded/raw ROOKIE YEAR Bowman AUTO'S/RC's/COLOR of NICK SENZEL