`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unloading entire Colts/ Pacers PC

Unloading entire Colts/ Pacers PC
Okay... So I have been collecting my entire life of 36 years. I have been a super collector of my hometown teams (Colts/ Pacers) for years now. I have decided it is time to unload everything I have. All sorts of things from Vintage/ Autos/ game used/ serial numbered/ 1/1's/ statues/ figures/ dolls/ full size relics autographed/ clothing/ ect...ect.... I also have a bunch of boxes loaded down with random cards from all sports. Does anyone have any clue on best way to unload. I am considering through Ebay. but realize fees will be overloaded on there. Any suggestions would be appreciated. It will be hard to part with the hobby. But time to move on, Thanks for all the years of trading/ selling with me- Jon
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

RE: Unloading entire Colts/ Pacers PC
Wow, that sucks! Another collector bites the dust! If you have any rare Edgerrin James stuff, coltsfan may want them. You could try your luck selling a little at a time in Facebook groups to get away from fees. Best of luck!

What do you have for Reggie Miller stuff?

You could try consignment through comc.com if you don't want too much hassle with doing it yourself. Otherwise eBay probably gets the most action.

I'd be curious about any Topps Finest cards you have, especially any of the rarer Peyton Manning cards from the 1999 Finest set (gold Refractor /100, Prominent Figures /48, Team Finest Refractor /150, Team Finest Red Refractor /50, or Team Finest Gold Refractor /25).

(06-25-2018, 08:49 AM)savagenate Wrote: Wow, that sucks! Another collector bites the dust! If you have any rare Edgerrin James stuff, coltsfan may want them. You could try your luck selling a little at a time in Facebook groups to get away from fees. Best of luck!
Yeah..... I will look into that. Thanks again
(06-25-2018, 11:55 AM)akaus Wrote: What do you have for Reggie Miller stuff?
Not as much as I used to have. I think I currently only have inserts, and rookies for him

Guess I'll stop putting Colts aside for ya. : (

It would be tough for me to unload my Falcons collection because I'm in NY, but since you're local to your team, try Craigslist.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

change of heart! After going through my entire PC. I have vouched to stay in the game for a little longer. i will be unloading everything except my 3 favorite players from my era. Peyton Manning/ Edgerrin James/ and Bob Sanders. Everything else must go. I will be putting them up for trades if anyone has anything for these players. I will be adding them slowly. Lets gets some stuff rolling. I need these cards gone. Give me some help yall...... Thanks