`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Red Sox Auto Pull From 2018 Opening Day Baseball!

RE: Nice Red Sox Auto Pull From 2018 Opening Day Baseball!
(04-11-2018, 05:18 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Thanks I will try to scan it and put it on the thread. I actually have a 2009 bowman chrome auto 9.5/10 auto with 2 10 subs I think.
Good Lord, if I'm the retail king you are definitely the Trout King!

Nice hit. I am still looking for my fist Devers auto. Congrats
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(04-12-2018, 11:18 AM)greekgoony Wrote: Nice hit. I am still looking for my fist Devers auto. Congrats
Thank you, it was a very nice surprise out of Opening Day.

I think the only other auto I pulled out of that product was Steve Cishek a few years back.

Great pull!

Nice auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-15-2018, 06:56 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Great pull!
Thank you!
(05-06-2018, 09:48 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice auto
That's what I said!

(04-12-2018, 11:18 AM)greekgoony Wrote: Nice hit. I am still looking for my fist Devers auto. Congrats
1st congrats RJ. Nice pulling an auto from OD. My best pulled auto is a 2016 OD Phillies Phanatic Auto....It's awesome! Haven't delved into OD yet for 2018...may buy a couple of retail boxes from Topps.....need me an updated Mr. Met Card (if he is in it). I love it...a baseball head for a mascot....only the Mets!!!!!

Greekgoony,
I pulled a Divers Redemption auto from Topps Series one. Just submitted last weekend so who knows when it will come. I'll keep you in mind when it comes if your interested.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Great Devers hit, RJ!! ... especially from Opening Day!
When everyone (including myself) was going crazy trying to get Ohtani from the 2017 Megabox (which I didn't Sad ), I kept finding 2015 Contenders blasters discounted for $15. I pulled a Devers auto from there.
Devers is a great auto to have. Looks like he'll have a bright future ... he's a top-notch 3rd baseman in a highly visible marketplace on a contending team. That should increase the value of that card tremendously.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-09-2018, 08:22 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Great Devers hit, RJ!! ... especially from Opening Day!
When everyone (including myself) was going crazy trying to get Ohtani from the 2017 Megabox (which I didn't Sad ), I kept finding 2015 Contenders blasters discounted for $15. I pulled a Devers auto from there.
Devers is a great auto to have. Looks like he'll have a bright future ... he's a top-notch 3rd baseman in a highly visible marketplace on a contending team. That should increase the value of that card tremendously.
Yep, pretty much! Thanks!

(05-08-2018, 07:16 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: 1st congrats RJ. Nice pulling an auto from OD. My best pulled auto is a 2016 OD Phillies Phanatic Auto....It's awesome! Haven't delved into OD yet for 2018...may buy a couple of retail boxes from Topps.....need me an updated Mr. Met Card (if he is in it). I love it...a baseball head for a mascot....only the Mets!!!!!

Greekgoony,
I pulled a Divers Redemption auto from Topps Series one. Just submitted last weekend so who knows when it will come. I'll keep you in mind when it comes if your interested.
Joe, why don't you hold off on that Opening Day purchase for a bit.

You never know what you'll get in a Phillie Phun Pack.