2015 Topps Platinum David Johnson RC
2015 Prizm Rookie Revolution Die-Cut Winston
2016 Playoff Star Gazing 1st Down Drew Brees /99

Starting to think my luck is running out

2017 Select Prizm Jabrill Peppers RC
2017 Select Swatches Tie Dye Julio Jones 2 coler patch /25
There's my Irish coming through...

2017 Optic Autographs Red Joe Williams RR /50 on-card AUTO

All are in my ORg waiting for someone to take them to a nice home.

I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

RE: Boombox
Nice couple hits in there! But yeah, not your usual crazy hauls lol.

Boombox? What's this?
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

(04-07-2018, 10:28 AM)DCM7734 Wrote: Boombox? What's this?
Its a subscription service. Every month they will send you a 400 count box with 7 - 10 packs of cards in them plus some toploaders and penny sleeves. The packs are from mid to low end usually from the last 4 years. Its $35 plus shipping. www.theoriginalboombox.com
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(04-07-2018, 07:23 PM)Jquinn83 Wrote: Its a subscription service. Every month they will send you a 400 count box with 7 - 10 packs of cards in them plus some toploaders and penny sleeves. The packs are from mid to low end usually from the last 4 years. Its $35 plus shipping. www.theoriginalboombox.com
It is generally "worth it"?
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

Not to bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK