`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haves/Wants Tabs gone

RE: Haves/Wants Tabs gone
(03-17-2018, 07:48 PM)ringers1993 Wrote: When you search a card for example 2018 heritage fulmer. When you click on his base card scroll down to the bottom of the page you use to be able to see who has that card for trade and who has it as a want. I think you are taking about the layout of the organize and that isnt what is missing.
Hey! You should apply for Super Moderator!

**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

(03-17-2018, 09:17 AM)collectorsnet Wrote: The tabs are gone beneath the Market Data Raw tabs.
I see what you're saying. They are gone. I did what they said and it didn't show up.

The ability to see a card and see who has it for a possible trade is gone.

My trading has come to a standstill. It's impossible to see who has the cards I want to trade for if those tabs are not there.

(03-19-2018, 12:40 PM)cspen Wrote: My trading has come to a standstill. It's impossible to see who has the cards I want to trade for if those tabs are not there.
You should be able to use the matchmaker function.

(03-19-2018, 01:06 PM)mmahoney Wrote: You should be able to use the matchmaker function.
I tried that but all that came up were stores in the Marketplace

Matchmaker Video
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(03-19-2018, 01:34 PM)floydtown Wrote: Matchmaker Video
That was no help. put it back the way it was.
If this doesn't get put back the way it was there is no reason to keep paying $11/month for the Organize. I may as well stop paying it.
I think I figured out how to initiate a trade using the Matchmaker. It takes a little longer since you have to go through more steps but I did it. I can't say I like it but it is what it is.

Is the want function going to be restored or do we have to go through 50 steps to add a card. Because if that is the case Im gone once my subscription is done.
Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

we should all call beckett and ask for are money back and cancel, its crap. you can only add so many cards
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]