`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize Issues

Organize Issues
I see organize is having issues for me that is as my wants don't all show up in trades or if I do a general search for a specific card I know I have marked as a want with both trade for and want to buy checked and allowed time overnight for organize to update.
Another complaint with organize and the trade system is the garbage collectors...the guys that show up in a search for most of the high end Jeter, Griffey,Ripken etc cards that have it all and they are obvious dead accounts I will make a list..I assume they must be paying fees or some kind of hack.
I try my best to respond to all trade offers in a timely manner and if the requester doesn't have anything of interest I message them..courtesy....
as mentioned a short list of dead or hacked accounts
mohit0605

dion4life@gmail.com
abhinavt
ankurtyagi

RE: Organize Issues
I'm in the same boat with my wants not showing up in a trade. From what I've been told from other users-your want list will only hold so many cards, In my case items from about 1998 and prior aren't flagged with a star when I try to put together a trade. I don't know what the magic number is and I'm assuming many users face this problem. If anyone has an answer to this I would also love to know.
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

I have the same problem, have every Puckett I dont have marked as a want so it will show and it unfortunately doesnt...
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Do you guys have the cards marked as trade for and as a want with a quanity of 1?

Yes all marked the same only part of them show up. Just started on a new (old 96 Leaf Press Proofs) set where my wants are in the hundreds and when I search another traders stuff only part of it gets "stared" I then have to do a manual search.

I have the same problem with around 50,000 marked as want. I noticed that a majority from the early 90's to the mid 2000's and cards from 2016 don't show up.
Seattle Mariners super collector
I also collect some Braves players

Top wants
1 Kyle Seager            492 different cards
2 Ken Griffey, Jr.        1,004 different cards
3 Felix Hernandez      747 different cards
4 Hank Aaron            334 different cards
5 Edgar Martinez        502 different cards

(03-12-2018, 12:24 PM)kman9111 Wrote: I have the same problem with around 50,000 marked as want. I noticed that a majority from the early 90's to the mid 2000's and cards from 2016 don't show up.
+1 for me as well. I think I'm probably in the same exact situation as Kman with my Dodger folders organized by year and roughly 50,000 marked as wants. I have the same issue with the cards from mid 90's to 2000's not showing up. It's made it very difficult to track down Piazzas I don't have.
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

(03-11-2018, 11:41 PM)david campos Wrote: Do you guys have the cards marked as trade for and as a want with a quanity of 1?
I have both populated with a 1 and it only works for some of the cards.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Dead accounts are a pain. Check on each one that supposedly have a needed card to see if they've logged on recently and some are years.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

I've recently discovered how to make the matchmaker work and it is amazing. (super amazing when it works in conjunction with the stars, but one thing at a time i guess)
[Image: 28md8wk.png]
Piazza supercollector: 3,117 different