Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
The Finest Maildays

RE: The Finest Maildays
Lots of adds over the last month+!

Picked up almost the entire Refractor set for Fantasy's Finest.

Tons of 2010 Xfractors and another 1999 Gold Refractor, Priest Holmes.

Wow, you've done work!

Beautiful!!! What year are the horizontal cards? Do they just scan with a blue holofoil effect or is that how the product looks?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-24-2018, 05:22 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Beautiful!!! What year are the horizontal cards? Do they just scan with a blue holofoil effect or is that how the product looks?
2014 Finest Fantasy's Finest. I think the Refractors just scanned blue but I will say I haven't run across any Refractors with a bad ink run like I do from time to time from the main parallel set.

Some new adds over the last month. I'm at 104/175 for Gold Refractors.

Didn't know they had a name plate series! Cool!

I think 2009 was the only year they did that.

(08-09-2018, 01:58 PM)jplarson Wrote: I think 2009 was the only year they did that.
I have never seen a 2009 Stafford! I must start looking if there is even one? Now I have to lookTongue Nice collection you got going!
[Image: hYv4ZzA.jpg?1]
Collecting: Matthew Stafford & Lions

(08-15-2018, 11:21 PM)twisty571 Wrote: I have never seen a 2009 Stafford! I must start looking if there is even one? Now I have to lookTongue Nice collection you got going!
Thanks! Fortunately for your wallet (and unfortunately for your collection) there is no letterman version of Stafford in this Finest set. The checklist goes through 130 but there are only 124 cards in the set, meaning 6 didn't get created. Given that there are 24 letterman, I suspect that the missing 6 would also have been letterman and that Stafford is one of the missing 6.

Saddle up with some 1996 silver and gold! For this year Topps Finest had common bronze, uncommon silver (1:4), and rare gold (1:24) all as part of the set.

Fun seeing the old names