`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
The Finest Maildays

RE: The Finest Maildays
(04-21-2021, 05:06 PM)jplarson Wrote: As for the rules?

JP's Laws of Sports Card Collecting
Law #2.  Always leave them wanting more.

[Image: cover2.jpg]
(I don't own this image, all rights to its rightful owner)

That's interesting about Finest, I didn't know that it was before Chrome. I subconsciously figured it was before Prizm, because I have a Lamar Lathon Finest card and I knew Prizm came out in 2012 lol. That superfractor is awesome. It's great that it graded as highly as it did.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

CMC- Love the image! Lol, that show really had it's moments!

jp- I forgot about that Bell! Holy mackerel!

woozier on the Bell
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(04-21-2021, 11:20 AM)jplarson Wrote:
Mobile link - http://www.jplarson.com/finest/2002/refractors/66.jpg

I'm on the hunt for the base Cris Carter memorabilia card as well as autographs of Clinton Portis and Eric Crouch.
Carter is my main PC so I can get you the non ref jersey for your set. I know how it feels to be that close so let's get you one more closer! PM me.
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(05-08-2021, 12:21 AM)footbal Wrote: Carter is my main PC so I can get you the non ref jersey for your set. I know how it feels to be that close so let's get you one more closer! PM me.
True class move and credit to the hobby right there! Well done!

(05-08-2021, 12:21 AM)footbal Wrote: Carter is my main PC so I can get you the non ref jersey for your set. I know how it feels to be that close so let's get you one more closer! PM me.
Thanks dude!  PM has been sent.

(04-21-2021, 06:33 PM)savagenate Wrote: jp- I forgot about that Bell! Holy mackerel!
(04-23-2021, 02:08 PM)jaderock Wrote: woozier on the Bell
Thanks guys Smile.  This one is special for a couple reasons.  My only pack pulled Superfractor, it was fun to see him become a superstar, and he helped me win multiple fantasy leagues.  Ordinarily I'm pro-athlete when it comes to getting paid and whatnot but I think he did himself a disservice by holding out, then signing with the Jets of all teams when the HC had no intentions on utilizing his skillset.  Steelers tend to take care of their own (I guess not counting James Conner), I think he would have done alright sticking with the Steelers and continuing to build a name for himself.  I'm guessing he still would have run out of gas around the time he did but his career might have looked more like a passing catching version of Jamaal Charles with a bit of LeSean McCoy sprinkled in.

(05-10-2021, 08:39 AM)jplarson Wrote: Thanks dude!  PM has been sent.

Thanks guys Smile.  This one is special for a couple reasons.  My only pack pulled Superfractor, it was fun to see him become a superstar, and he helped me win multiple fantasy leagues.  Ordinarily I'm pro-athlete when it comes to getting paid and whatnot but I think he did himself a disservice by holding out, then signing with the Jets of all teams when the HC had no intentions on utilizing his skillset.  Steelers tend to take care of their own (I guess not counting James Conner), I think he would have done alright sticking with the Steelers and continuing to build a name for himself.  I'm guessing he still would have run out of gas around the time he did but his career might have looked more like a passing catching version of Jamaal Charles with a bit of LeSean McCoy sprinkled in.
He was fun to watch! Talent-wise it's too bad he chose to waste them...From the sounds of it, Harris might be even better if the hype is real...if we get Topps back, you can try for another one!

Time for an update on my main collection - 1999 Topps Finest!

Mobile link - http://jplarson.com/finest/1999/GoldRefr.../10psa.jpg

At some point I'll probably break it out of the PSA case, peel that film off, and enjoy the lustrous gold refractor shimmer.  Hard to believe but I only need 11 more before I complete the set!

Oh dang!

Another 1999 card to add to the pile.  Got it relatively cheap due to some small indentions on the back of the card, they don't look as bad in person as I thought they would.

Mobile link - http://www.jplarson.com/finest/1999/Prom...res/18.jpg

13/48