IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
The Finest Maildays

RE: The Finest Maildays
Nice Gannon banger!

Major PC add to my 2015 Finest sets.  Brady has been triple digits since 2020 but found a low grade copy for only $40.  I haven't decided whether I'll crack it out or not.  I'll probably leave it there.  Davis is #/50.

Mike Davis: Panthers legend.

Fine adds!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Brady Banger!

Let's goooooooooooooooooooo

Nice adds. I wonder if the Brady surface is really that bad. Otherwise the other grades are really good. I would personally crack it, but that is just me.

(10-02-2023, 12:17 PM)akaus Wrote: Nice adds. I wonder if the Brady surface is really that bad.
I question that surface grade as well
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(10-01-2023, 07:48 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Mike Davis: Panthers legend.

Fine adds!
I remember him playing a game for the Bears too.  He stepped in really nicely for the Panthers.

(10-02-2023, 10:41 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Brady Banger!

Let's goooooooooooooooooooo
Woooo!

(10-02-2023, 12:17 PM)akaus Wrote: Nice adds. I wonder if the Brady surface is really that bad. Otherwise the other grades are really good. I would personally crack it, but that is just me.
For sure, I've never tried breaking a card out of a holder before.  I'll need to check out some videos on that process.

(10-03-2023, 12:51 AM)jaderock Wrote: I question that surface grade as well
Yeah, seems weird to submit a card like this with such an obvious flaw.

On to some updates!  I can't imagine how much the Luck might have sold for 10 years ago, but today it was little more than a twenty-spot.

I forget if I posted this one or not.  If I haven't then this Wilson completes the set.

One closer to finishing off this set:

Spartans legend right there

Let’s effing gooooooo kids