`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trading Temple sport cards and Tevex4

Trading Temple sport cards and Tevex4
Hey I know no ones cares but I just wanted to give these two a big shoutout for giving me my first trade deal on here. They both trusted me enough to give me a shot without a whole a lot of rules and stipulations so thank you both
[Image: B84FB5C2-5EB7-415B-AA95-5715CEB5FD02.jpg]

PC Philadelphia Eagles help me build my pc

RE: Trading Temple sport cards and Tevex4
GOOD HOBBY NEWS ALL AROUND. WAY TO GO GUYS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(02-23-2018, 11:34 AM)eagleboy85 Wrote: Hey I know no ones cares but I just wanted to give these two a big shoutout for giving me my first trade deal on here. They both trusted me enough to give me a shot without a whole a lot of rules and stipulations so thank you both
You're welcomed. Good luck with future deals.

Bucket:
https://sportscardalbum.com/u/tevex4

Collecting all Detroit Lions Contenders Autos(97%)
Collecting all current Lions serial #/parallels (especially Stafford, Ebron, Slay)
Building 2008 SPX Winning Combos (54%),2014 Prizm Green & Red Power, 2014 Topps Rookie Patch, 2016 Optic Aqua.

You're welcome, looking forward to our next trade!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2