`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1999 UD HoloGrFX

1999 UD HoloGrFX
I have two 1999 Upper Deck HoloGrFX cards. One has Manny Ramirez on the front and the back is Albert Belle info and stats the other the same with Troy Glaus front and Raul Mondesi on the back. I can not find any information on the cards anywhere. Anyone know if this is an error or know anything about these

RE: 1999 UD HoloGrFX
They're just printing mistakes. It happened relatively frequently in the late '90s (I have seen quite a few from Pinnacle and Upper Deck). There's no real added value to them, although some player collectors may be interested.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

RE: 1999 UD HoloGrFX
(02-19-2018, 12:28 PM)flood and fire Wrote: They're just printing mistakes. It happened relatively frequently in the late '90s (I have seen quite a few from Pinnacle and Upper Deck). There's no real added value to them, although some player collectors may be interested.
+1

I have a slew of these from 1994 SP and UD Ionix.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html