`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Cooperstown Signatures

Panini Cooperstown Signatures
I'm still trying to complete both autographed sets. I am short a few autos still do the the short prints. Does any one know of any place other than the main auction site (I have been off this site for years (did read all Beckett rules before posting this and unsure if I could write their name) everyone uses for sales of single cards? I have checked many, if not all the other auction sites with no luck. I have spent hours searching the internet for these cards with no luck. It seems impossible to find anyone selling them. Thanks for any help or cards you may have.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

RE: Panini Cooperstown Signatures
Hi, read your post and I may have a few from 2012 and 2013, what I really have are autos from the 2015 set. I had a wild hair to do the whole master set thing, but after counting how many cards I would need yet at 12 cards per box I changed. Please let me know exactly what you're often. Thanks.

Bamyanks (Brian)

(02-18-2018, 03:36 PM)happy14027 Wrote: I'm still trying to complete both autographed sets. I am short a few autos still do the the short prints. Does any one know of any place other than the main auction site (I have been off this site for years (did read all Beckett rules before posting this and unsure if I could write their name) everyone uses for sales of single cards? I have checked many, if not all the other auction sites with no luck. I have spent hours searching the internet for these cards with no luck. It seems impossible to find anyone selling them. Thanks for any help or cards you may have.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]