Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Customs with some Jeter Signatures & a Replica Jersey

Fun Customs with some Jeter Signatures & a Replica Jersey
Latest Blog Post is up!

http://tanmanbaseballfan.com/2018/02/fun...ersey.html

[Image: jeterbook.jpg]
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: Fun Customs with some Jeter Signatures & a Replica Jersey
So sorry to hear about Dewey. My wife also wanted a pig recently, but I did a lot of research and decided we would stick with a dog. From what I found there is no such thing as a true tea cup pig or micro pig or anything like that. They essentially are small because they aren't given food all the time. However I read enough horror stories of people who had small pigs that started getting into food and the next thing they knew they had a rather large pig on their hands. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Dang! Sorry to hear about your Floof, just know he is getting many skritches up in Doggie Heaven.

Those customs are sick! (as always) My bet on the big news - Fleer has decided to get back into the game and you are the new Director of Creative & Marketing?
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

Thanks guys! flamethrower - ha! how cool would that be?!?!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

Aw man! Reading about your dog took me back 5 and a half years ago when we had to put our collie down. It was just like you said. We sat with him and stroked him until he went to the big sleep. We still have his ashes. Now we've got two 5 year-old golden retrievers and they are a handful and a half, much more loyal to each other than to me or my wife.

I've had a bad start to the year too with relentless bombardment coming at me from several different fronts. I always say, it could be worse, and then it is.

Love the looks of your designs, especially the black ones. Those sure are purty.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html