`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INVALID SERIAL NUMBER- UPDATED 2/05/2018

INVALID SERIAL NUMBER- UPDATED 2/05/2018
Email me at jeffv96masters@gmail.com for all invalid serial number requests. Include pics front and back of the item (s)

Send me no more than 4 items at once please so I can address each email quicker.
Due to photobucket headaches many pics were lost.

There are many reasons why an item may say invalid. I need to investigate each item to determine the cause(s). Hence why emailing me direct gets the job done faster than posting it. Feel free to post but understand I work Full time and look at the boards once a week. Email works best I read that every day.

Thanks folks-
Jeff

RE: INVALID SERIAL NUMBER- UPDATED 2/05/2018
Hi Jeff, bringing up an old question with some new information I've figured out. I have cards in multiple registries, for example a Joe Montana card in a player registry and the same card in a set registry. Seems to be no problem doing that.

However, I have been trying to add cards to a custom registry that are already in either a player registry or set registry and I get invalid serial number every time. This was not always the case because there are 25 cards in this custom registry already that are in other registries.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

I've been trying to get this number fixed for years, but to no avail...
I have a 1988-89 Fleer #118 Moses Malone BGS 0006744169 that isn't showing in the system.
The prior owner and I, have tried for several years to have this fixed any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You have to to get the card regraded in order to get a new serial number or send jeffv96masters (he's the moderator here) a PM and he can help you. Years ago the registry had a database malfunction and all of the old serial numbers were lost. Hope this helps.

[Image: ZacqTKp.jpg?1]
[Image: tRyDGoC.jpg?1]
[Image: cbnQ9Dq.jpg?1]

are the affected serial #s.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Not sure if this is still the place for it but I just got this in the mail today and it's coming up invalid.

Serial number is 14716679 and it is showing up in the population report.

[Image: RIeMTc.md.jpg]

does the email to report invalid cert numbers still work?
MJ Collector, Autograph Collector

I am adding cards to a set registry.  I have a card that shows in the pop report with the ID #, but when I enter the same ID # to add to my registry it comes back invalid.  The post to email Jeff is 5 years old, is that still what is being done to try and correct these issues?