`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2018 NFL Hall of Fame

2018 NFL Hall of Fame
Congratulations to the newest inductees!

Ray Lewis
Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
Brian Urlacher
Brian Dawkins
Robert Brazile
Jerry Kramer
Bobby Beathard

Nice to see Moss and Urlacher make it in knowing that Owens and Lewis at the very least would have had to get in first. I've always heard that Kramer was highly underrated by the HoF committee so nice to see that rectified. Dawkins was an excellent safety for a long time that the stat sheet doesn't necessarily reflect on. Beathard was the GM for those excellent 80s Redskins teams and also put together the Chargers team that finally took away the AFC championship crown from the Bills. Sadly he was also one of the key decision makers behind Ryan Leaf

So in honor of the newest enshrinees, let's see some sweet HoF cardboard, ink, and fabric! I'll kick things off with the 1999 Topps Finest Salute. It's even cooler to me now that all three made the Hall - Davis '17, Elway '04, and now Moss '18.

RE: 2018 NFL Hall of Fame
Sweet! Unfortunately I have none of the above, so I will have to sit back and watch what others have Smile

Now I can move my Urlacher collection into my already busy Chicago Bears HOF boxes and binders. I've been waiting for this, and I'm glad I didn't have to wait too long.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Only one I got an auto card of is Dawkins - have some Dawkins rookies as well in my Eagles collection

Have a T.O. memorabilia card or two and a couple of Ray Lewis memorabilia cards

Don't have scans

I have a ton of Lewis, but I'm still adding my PC slowly but surely to Beckett. It'll be awhile before I get to it.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

Those are sweet!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341