`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HOF Auto & Tigers PC Additions.....Scans.(UPDATED 2/25/18)

RE: HOF Auto & Tigers PC Additions.....Scans.
(01-29-2018, 05:34 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I'm hoping Manning is the real deal ... the outlook for the next couple of years for Tigers fans is pretty bleak.

I picked up a Jack Morris jersey card off the Panini Rewards site.

It's not a great design but does have a retro 70s photo, and he doesn't have a lot of GU cards to begin with, so it's a nice PC ad.
Yeah I'm hoping so too. If 2 of the 4 top pitching prospects (Perez, Manning, Faedo, Burrows) we have pan out I will be happySmile

That Morris sounds like a cool card. I'd like to see it.
(01-29-2018, 11:30 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Nice stuff, Mike! Some familiar faces in the bunch Smile
Haha! Thanks Patrick! Always appreciate the PC helpSmile

Btw, which Verlanders do you need to complete his RC collection? Are you counting the 2006 Exquisite Verlander/Pelfrey /55 Auto? I only just realized that Beckett has it listed as a RC. Which I don't get since it's a 2006 card.
(01-30-2018, 10:50 AM)wpro11 Wrote: Excellent pick ups! Love that Trammel!
Thanks! I really like the retro design and look of the card.

Mike, I purged the old cards from my org, but it was either the 2005 Donruss Signature #159 (with Niemann, Pena, and Jimenez) or the 2006 Exquisite Collection #69 with Pelfrey. I wish I could tell you for sure, but I'm 99.999% that 1 of those 2 cards were never made.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(01-30-2018, 11:00 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Mike, I purged the old cards from my org, but it was either the 2005 Donruss Signature #159 (with Niemann, Pena, and Jimenez) or the 2006 Exquisite Collection #69 with Pelfrey. I wish I could tell you for sure, but I'm 99.999% that 1 of those 2 cards were never made.
Yeah I need both of those. Wish there were some way to find out if one was not made. I think the 2006 was a late addition. I don't remember it being part of the RC list when I first started trying to get all of his RC's. Im not really worried about finding that one since it is a 2006 card.

RE: HOF Auto & Tigers PC Additions.....Scans. UPDATE 2/19/18
Recent additions as of 2/19/18

[Image: IuniMo9.jpg?2]

[Image: I1LygZw.jpg?2]

Progress on my 2005 Sweet Spot Classic Materials Set

[Image: YZbx7Wr.jpg?2]

[Image: kIfnha3.jpg?1]

Favorite PC pickup so far this yearSmile

[Image: WkqMAYO.jpg?1]

RE: HOF Auto & Tigers PC Additions.....Scans.(UPDATED 2/19/18)
Beautiful IRod card. Really beautiful! Yaz is my favorite player but I've never seen his last name divided into three parts on his auto before. I like the Trammell too. I just picked up a Trammell auto (IP) for my HOF collection.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: HOF Auto & Tigers PC Additions.....Scans.(UPDATED 2/19/18)
(02-20-2018, 08:20 AM)zeprock Wrote: Beautiful IRod card. Really beautiful! Yaz is my favorite player but I've never seen his last name divided into three parts on his auto before. I like the Trammell too. I just picked up a Trammell auto (IP) for my HOF collection.
Thanks man!

Yeah I looked at quite a few Yaz autos before I pulled the trigger on this one. Seems a lot of his new autos are like this. Just a natural progression I guess.

Congrats on your Tram pickup!

RE: HOF Auto & Tigers PC Additions.....Scans.(UPDATED 2/25/18)
Added 2/25/18

[Image: 1dur177.jpg?1]

[Image: 2T0xjkx.jpg?1]

[Image: iDYZ347.jpg?1]

Williams is FT as I have 2 of them:

[Image: xKPF8PS.jpg?1]