Cam Newton Purple /50
Dak Prescott Gridiron Kings Blue /149
Christian McCaffrey Rookie Gridiron Kings
Ed Reed Ballhawk
Dak, Dalton, Kelce, Solomon Thomas, Josh Reynolds Holo
Chidobe Awuzie Rookie Auto
Obi Melifonwu Rookie Auto Purple /35
Raekwon McMillan Rookie Auto Blue /75
Shelton Gibson Rated Rookie Auto Blue /75 (on card)

Notes: Hot boxes (4 autos) are a bonus, but most Ive seen opened dont have a big auto hit. Seems like youre better off getting a regular 1 Auto box for a shot at a Watson or the other big rookies.

2017 Optic Collectors Box

Genevieve Morton Fans of the Game
Deshaun Watson The Rookies
Dalvin Cook Rated Rookie Holo
Matthew Dayes RC Bronze
Jameis, Fitzgerald, Dayes RC, Shaheen RC Holo
Brad Kaaya Rated Rookie Bronze Auto (on card)
Alvin Kamara Rated Rookie Bronze Auto (on card)

Notes: these are Target exclusives for 50 Bucks. Similar to last years, except this time there are 2 Bronze autos per box instead of 1 auto/1 relic. Good value if you pull a Kamara like I did. Ive seen some opened with one bronze sticker auto and a points card in place of the 2nd auto.

RE: 2017 Optic Hobby and Collectors Box Breaks
I'm interested in all the Ravens you might have. Send me a message with what you are interested in a few days (I'll be adding a bunch of stuff next week), and what team you PC so I can kake it a point to add them too.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

Yep, one of my boxes had a Mack Hollins on card auto and then a 150 point rewards card.

For 50 bucks.

Yikes.

The other box had Jamal Adams sticker and the same guy you pulled from the Cowboys.

So for $100, I was not very thrilled.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-25-2018, 02:35 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yep, one of my boxes had a Mack Hollins on card auto and then a 150 point rewards card.

For 50 bucks.

Yikes.

The other box had Jamal Adams sticker and the same guy you pulled from the Cowboys.

So for $100, I was not very thrilled.
The Hollins auto could at least turn out pretty good - the Eagles were crowded at receiver this year but he has talent.

I got one of these boxes and got a Sydney Jones autograph which made me happy because I'm an Eagles fan and a 400 points card which is the largest points card I've ever got - probably better than what I got out of the hobby box of Optic which was a Nathan Peterman on card auto /75