`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Silver Ice Error???

2013 Bowman Silver Ice Error???
Bought this card at my local card shop a few weeks ago and I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's a 2013 Bowman Silver Ice Kyuji Fujikawa but it doesn't seem to have his name on the front of the card just left blank. I've scoured Ebay looking for a similar one but no luck. Has anyone else come across this??
Always looking for Ken Griffey Jr, and Randy Johnson Rookies. Check my org for trades!

[Image: 9kx9BTZ.png]

Do not trade with: SFssft1911

RE: 2013 Bowman Silver Ice Error???
(01-22-2018, 02:38 PM)BaseballFr3ak Wrote: Bought this card at my local card shop a few weeks ago and I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's a 2013 Bowman Silver Ice Kyuji Fujikawa but it doesn't seem to have his name on the front of the card just left blank. I've scoured Ebay looking for a similar one but no luck. Has anyone else come across this??
Is it also missing the Bowman logo? I see a couple on ebay that way for other players.
Just a printing error not worth much except for the right person.

RE: 2013 Bowman Silver Ice Error???
(01-22-2018, 06:51 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Is it also missing the Bowman logo? I see a couple on ebay that way for other players.
Just a printing error not worth much except for the right person.
As a matter of fact it is missing the Bowman logo also. That is unfortunate lol, I was hoping I had stumbled on a rarity UndecidedUndecided Thanks for the Info!!
Always looking for Ken Griffey Jr, and Randy Johnson Rookies. Check my org for trades!

[Image: 9kx9BTZ.png]

Do not trade with: SFssft1911