`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 top tier pricing

2014 top tier pricing
Does anyone know what 2014 top tier autograph cards are worth as Beckett doesn't list them? Thank you so much for your time!

RE: 2014 top tier pricing
(01-14-2018, 06:44 PM)nickjf03 Wrote: Does anyone know what 2014 top tier autograph cards are worth as Beckett doesn't list them? Thank you so much for your time!
There is no pricing and no one even knows a complete checklist for these cards. Press Pass didn't get these cards back from the drivers in time to release them in packs and didn't do redemption cards for them. All of my info says these ONLY came from Dave and Adam's Cardworld when they bought Press Pass' "Library" (aka. Vault) after PP shut down. The cards were never released in packs until D&A put them in the Hit Parade packs. That's why they aren't listed on Beckett.

Your only chance to find values of these is searching for completed sells on ebay and such. The ones I've searched over the past year and a half were all over the place. Most of the ones out there are different SN's for each driver. There are also different foil colors. I have a JJ SN40 one with blue foil and haven't found anything consistent for prices.

I do know that Johnson, Gordon, Stewart, Danica and Dale Jr. cards are out there in collections. But I don't know who else or how many of any driver.

That's Awesome!

Thank you so much for the message. It's interesting that is the way they are but fantastic cards none the less. I just got a 2014 Gordon #'d to 20 and thought perhaps there is a value and hopefully eventually there will be. I really appreciate you taking the time to write what you did. It helps alot!

(01-15-2018, 03:50 PM)nickjf03 Wrote: That's Awesome!

Thank you so much for the message. It's interesting that is the way they are but fantastic cards none the less. I just got a 2014 Gordon #'d to 20 and thought perhaps there is a value and hopefully eventually there will be. I really appreciate you taking the time to write what you did. It helps alot!
Sorry for the really late reply to your reply, but I'm glad I could help you. I did some serious research on those cards when they first started showing up. It's a shame that Beckett cares so little about NASCAR cards that they didn't bother to do the research themselves. They want us to pay them for their research and "expertise", but they just don't care about us racing fans anymore. I'm probably the only Racing Forum member still giving them any money, but that's coming to a close soon because of their complete lack of attention to the sport. I did more research on those cards in a few days than they've done in 3 years!

I totally agree. It's amazing how many cards do not have an amount (N/A) or labeled wrong. I don't understand, there's a great crowd wanting to collect them. I have friends who won't even keep the cards if no value or anything is listed because it's not worth the time and they are excellent cards. I try to keep up with them but the more they don't care, the more it's easy not to care. Thank you for all of your support. It's cool to know there are some out there who do care! Thank you.