`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Great Pull from Prizm Retail! NOW WITH SCAN!

Another Great Pull from Prizm Retail! NOW WITH SCAN!
Friends,

So I went back and got some more Prizm blasters at the same store that I pulled the Lonzo auto ... last blaster, I pulled a Markelle Fultz "green pulsar" prizm, numbered 13/25!

[Image: Fultz_zpsgk2mdtae.jpg]

Pretty amazed at the book value, hopefully he plays (and plays well) soon!

RE: Another Great Pull from Prizm Retail!
Nice pull! He was first pick in the draft and I believe he will start playing soon. You are having a good run from those blasters!

RE: Another Great Pull from Prizm Retail!
(01-09-2018, 05:03 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice pull! He was first pick in the draft and I believe he will start playing soon. You are having a good run from those blasters!
Yeah, I was pretty stoked. I pulled the Ben Simmons "Starburst" prizm out of a retail three-pack last year, so these look great together, LOL.

RE: Another Great Pull from Prizm Retail! NOW WITH SCAN!
Nice! So was the Starburst Prizm of Simmons numbered? Thanks for posting the scan.

(01-10-2018, 10:59 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice! So was the Starburst Prizm of Simmons numbered? Thanks for posting the scan.
No, the Simmons was just one of the cards in the free 3-pack that came with the rack packs.

The prices on these prizms are just crazy!

The same Target where I got these blasters had three retail boxes of loose packs ... before I got the blasters I bought six random packs just to see what they were like.

I went to get more the next day and they were gone ... so someone bought like 66 packs, LOL.

But if you do the math, 66 packs times $3 each is like $198 before tax, and if you even hit a "silver" prizm (i.e. non numbered or colored) of one of the main rookies, chances are it books for more than the cost of all of those packs.

So actually whoever bought them probably did pretty well.

Either way, I'm very happy with the Fultz pulsar and Ball auto!

Speaking of Ball I finally pulled a Ball auto out of Revolution! Since its on card I am probably keeping it.

Good Lord
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-10-2018, 06:49 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Speaking of Ball I finally pulled a Ball auto out of Revolution! Since its on card I am probably keeping it.
Very nice! Post a scan!

Speaking of, if you pulled the Vince Carter base card I would love to trade for it if it's available FT.
(01-11-2018, 01:29 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Good Lord
That's what I said, the book on these things is insane!

Great! Good for you. That is a nice looking card.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(01-25-2018, 05:11 PM)cweiland Wrote: Great! Good for you. That is a nice looking card.
Thank you, I hope he plays and plays well soon.