`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Topps Gallery - 2 Blasters from WallyWorld

2017 Topps Gallery - 2 Blasters from WallyWorld
Walking by the card section and saw 2 lonely blasters of 2017 Gallery. Followed the hobby rule of not letting lonely cards linger in the card section. Only sports cards left. Hadn't picked up any of these yet so grabbed them. Nice looking cards. Not much BV but may now try to complete the set.

Swanson Heritage blue boarder 29/99 only # card.

Oh yeah, also, an Aaron Judge #117 Auto Redemption.....oh snap! Hope this is a predictor of what 2018 may hold. Lucky me...........

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: 2017 Topps Gallery - 2 Blasters from WallyWorld
nice hits

Nice. Congrats to you. Post a pic when you get it.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Nice hit, Joe! I grabbed the last blaster of this stuff and don't think I got one card I'd even put in a toploader.

(01-06-2018, 01:55 PM)csamsal Wrote: nice hits
Thanks

(01-06-2018, 03:21 PM)cweiland Wrote: Nice. Congrats to you. Post a pic when you get it.
Thanks and will do

(01-08-2018, 12:52 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice hit, Joe! I grabbed the last blaster of this stuff and don't think I got one card I'd even put in a toploader.
Thanks RJ. Had a couple of dollars post-christmas to spend so took a shot. Very Lucky. Hope the redemption doesn't take too long to fill. Think this is one card I may hold onto for a while. Not a parallel, but if he continues to mash, this card will more than make up the cost.

Awesome Joe, I got the exact same redemption card!
2017 Gallery Aaron Judge RC auto should be a keeper for any baseball fan. Even if he never does another great thing in his career, he holds the rookie HR record. I'm sure we'll see a lot more of Judge, and with Stanton backing him up, everyone is expecting him to outperform 2017.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-08-2018, 11:37 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Awesome Joe, I got the exact same redemption card!
2017 Gallery Aaron Judge RC auto should be a keeper for any baseball fan. Even if he never does another great thing in his career, he holds the rookie HR record. I'm sure we'll see a lot more of Judge, and with Stanton backing him up, everyone is expecting him to outperform 2017.
Thanks DrM! Really happy to have pulled one instead of having to purchase a RC auto of his. It's my 1st ever RC Auto pull of anyone significant. Now here is to hoping he signs!

(01-09-2018, 12:35 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Thanks DrM! Really happy to have pulled one instead of having to purchase a RC auto of his. It's my 1st ever RC Auto pull of anyone significant. Now here is to hoping he signs!
I'm not concerned. He seems to be a respectable and honest guy who does not like to disappoint fans. He'll sign.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Dammit Joe, you and Doc are horrible influences!

I don't even like art cards, but after seeing the Judge pulls that you and Doc had, I went ahead and got the last master box of Gallery this morning.

My two autos were Lewis Brinson and Eduardo Rodriguez. For $70.

I did pull the Judge RC at least.

Awesome on pulling two auto's and a Judge RC. My boxes were just retail blasters not Master boxes. $70 bucks would have kept me away........NOT.