`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chrome - Chronicles - Luminaries...

Chrome - Chronicles - Luminaries...
Jumbo Chrome- it's been fairly good to me. *I'm trying to build the base set and rookie auto set*

Now have base, refractor, Green Ref., Blue Ref., & Gold Auto

Panini Chronicles- Not a fan of this set at all. Design to me is poor.

Luminaries- Continued Success

RE: Chrome - Chronicles - Luminaries...
Great luck. If you need topps chrome base let me know. I have plenty. You can send me a list

nice hits. from what ive gathered the chronicles isn't to popular and even though i got a nice hit of it, i wasn't interested in the base set

(01-04-2018, 07:47 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Great luck. If you need topps chrome base let me know. I have plenty. You can send me a list
That would be great! I appreciate it. I need to get them all together and will put out a "need list". Thanks in advance Smile
(01-04-2018, 08:30 PM)csamsal Wrote: nice hits. from what ive gathered the chronicles isn't to popular and even though i got a nice hit of it, i wasn't interested in the base set
I bought it on a whim to be honest. Frankly, the quality of Panini stuff is less than great. I've bought some immaculate and every card is damaged to some degree. Standards are terrible.

This box of Chronicles had the standard 4 hits. 2 redemptions (Judge and Jordan Montgomery). I collect them both but 2 redemptions in a box? Seems off to me slightly. I wouldn't recommend it to people.

Not to mention, the base set cards; I couldn't tell the front from the back. Half the time I didn't even know who the player was... LOL

only reason i bought a pack of chronicles was to check it out. i think it will be a failed product in my opinion

(01-04-2018, 09:18 PM)csamsal Wrote: only reason i bought a pack of chronicles was to check it out. i think it will be a failed product in my opinion
Agree. I too bought a couple packs to check it out and was disappointed. Not even a slightly interesting design. Fail
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK