Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPG referral's?

OPG referral's?
Hey everyone,

Hope you're enjoying the extended break and sorting all the cards you opened for Christmas!

A friend of mine is interested in signing up for Beckett online and was wondering if they offer any kind of referral credit for existing users. I've looked in my profile and don't see any kind of referral link so I wanted to reach out to the community and ask if anybody knows if this exists.

Have a great weekend everybody. Happy New Year!!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

RE: OPG referral's?
I know I have seen a referral link somewhere on this nutty site.
It might just be best to click on the "Leave a Message" on the bottom right or the "Connect with Us" on the top right to speak with a rep.

They are more then eager to sign people up. Ask about a referral and see what they offer.

(12-29-2017, 12:57 PM)jack pfiester Wrote: Hey everyone,

Hope you're enjoying the extended break and sorting all the cards you opened for Christmas!

A friend of mine is interested in signing up for Beckett online and was wondering if they offer any kind of referral credit for existing users. I've looked in my profile and don't see any kind of referral link so I wanted to reach out to the community and ask if anybody knows if this exists.

Have a great weekend everybody. Happy New Year!!

RE: OPG referral's?
(12-30-2017, 10:13 AM)dimarco73 Wrote: I know I have seen a referral link somewhere on this nutty site.
It might just be best to click on the "Leave a Message" on the bottom right or the "Connect with Us" on the top right to speak with a rep.

They are more then eager to sign people up. Ask about a referral and see what they offer.
+1. I have seen this also. Was looking for it but couldn't find it.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.