`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Garoppolo National Treasures cards

Jimmy Garoppolo National Treasures cards
Hello guys, I'm creating this thread to gain more insight about the best valued card currently on the market for Jimmy Garoppolo (49ners). To me, it seems the National Treasures cards have the highest value. There are several National Treasure cards out but it's hard to tell which is the more popular. Topps Chrome and Refractor seem to be good cards to invest in as well as numbered cards ie, /75, /150, /10 etc. Can anyone shed some light on the best cards for the best value for profit or investment. Thanks!

RE: Jimmy Garoppolo National Treasures cards
NT and Chrome seem to hold value really well. The lower serial numbered the better.

(12-28-2017, 11:38 AM)savagenate Wrote: NT and Chrome seem to hold value really well. The lower serial numbered the better.
Thanks for sharing that info Sava. Much along the same line of thinking for me as well. Just wanted to see if I was on the right track.

Honestly, if your goal is resale, this is an awful time to buy. Garoppolo hype is at an all-time high and there is little room for growth in the coming months considering the 9ers season is almost done... I can almost guarantee prices will drop a bit during the offseason before rising again.
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

(12-28-2017, 01:35 PM)c squared Wrote: Honestly, if your goal is resale, this is an awful time to buy. Garoppolo hype is at an all-time high and there is little room for growth in the coming months considering the 9ers season is almost done... I can almost guarantee prices will drop a bit during the offseason before rising again.
I actually agree with that. It's been insane the last few weeks regarding his cards. Almost Bitcoin like, lol. I unfortunately got caught up in it but I didn't spend too much because like you said it's the end of the season and his cards should most definitely drop in price this off season. Thanks for sharing.