`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randon Question

Randon Question
If I let me subscription expire but you all are still subscribed, do you all have the ability to see my Org? Or do I need to my have subscription active for you all to see it?

RE: Randon Question
(12-21-2017, 04:39 PM)chaparoni Wrote: If I let me subscription expire but you all are still subscribed, do you all have the ability to see my Org? Or do I need to my have subscription active for you all to see it?
We will be able to see it. This is what causes issues when trying to find someone to trade with because all the outdated and expired subscribers still show up when doing a card search. Then you have to check the last time logged in and other stuff to make sure the trader is currently using ORG.
We have asked Beckett to fix this but no response.

Ahh. That makes sense.. Yeah that's so annoying. Well, I let mine expire last month and was just curious. I was loooking into selling some of my cards but have no access to my org.

(12-21-2017, 04:44 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: We will be able to see it. This is what causes issues when trying to find someone to trade with because all the outdated and expired subscribers still show up when doing a card search. Then you have to check the last time logged in and other stuff to make sure the trader is currently using ORG.
We have asked Beckett to fix this but no response.

Other members can only see your cards you have marked for trade. That is if they click on the "trade cards with me" tab
If anyone clicks on your "Organize" tab in your profile they will get a "Renew Your Org" message.

(12-21-2017, 04:52 PM)chaparoni Wrote: Ahh. That makes sense.. Yeah that's so annoying. Well, I let mine expire last month and was just curious. I was loooking into selling some of my cards but have no access to my org.

Thanks for the heads up!

They do have one of their better deals going on right now. $99 for one sport online price guide for a year, and then you get 2 additional months free. Works out to about $7 a month.

Mike

I subscribed for 1 month so I can post cards on ebay..