`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a little help.....

Need a little help.....
I posted this thread in the trading forum, but haven't had much luck. So I thought I would try posting it here. I need five cards to finish a 2017 Topps base set. The cards are all from Series II. They are: 380 A. Pujols, 485 G. Bird, 536 T. Mancini, 649 M. Machado, and 699 Ichiro. I know from my profile I haven't traded much recently. But I had a bad experience last year in a trade and was a little bitter about it. Maybe bonds20001 can help me once again. All of the cards are in my org as wants. I would be willing to trade anything that you may want or collect for your pc. You can even send the cards in a PWE if you want to save on postage. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

RE: Need a little help.....
(12-19-2017, 06:14 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I posted this thread in the trading forum, but haven't had much luck. So I thought I would try posting it here. I need five cards to finish a 2017 Topps base set. The cards are all from Series II. They are: 380 A. Pujols, 485 G. Bird, 536 T. Mancini, 649 M. Machado, and 699 Ichiro. I know from my profile I haven't traded much recently. But I had a bad experience last year in a trade and was a little bitter about it. Maybe bonds20001 can help me once again. All of the cards are in my org as wants. I would be willing to trade anything that you may want or collect for your pc. You can even send the cards in a PWE if you want to save on postage. Thanks and Merry Christmas.
I got them all for you except Machado..strange..but the offer is sent to you...Good luck..

Thanks Jeff, I appreciate you finding the cards for me. One Giants fan helping another. I will look for some Giants cards to send to you. If you do come across the Machado let me know.... Thanks again....

(12-20-2017, 07:07 PM)corbin21 Wrote: Thanks Jeff, I appreciate you finding the cards for me. One Giants fan helping another. I will look for some Giants cards to send to you. If you do come across the Machado let me know.... Thanks again....
Cards on the way...
Merry Christmas

I have an extra Machado #649. PM me your address and I'll PWE it to you.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(12-20-2017, 08:13 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Cards on the way...
Merry Christmas
I sent a Giants card out in the mail today. Might not have been a super star for the giants but thought it might be a small contribution to your Giants collection. 2003 Topps Traded Edgardo Alfonzo Bat Relic. Merry Christmas.
(12-21-2017, 09:18 AM)zeprock Wrote: I have an extra Machado #649. PM me your address and I'll PWE it to you.
I PM another trader who also had the Machado. If I don't here back from him in a few days I will PM you my address. Thanks and Merry Christmas...

(12-21-2017, 05:06 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I sent a Giants card out in the mail today. Might not have been a super star for the giants but thought it might be a small contribution to your Giants collection. 2003 Topps Traded Edgardo Alfonzo Bat Relic. Merry Christmas.

I PM another trader who also had the Machado. If I don't here back from him in a few days I will PM you my address. Thanks and Merry Christmas...
Thanks..everything is welcome and helps!!
Merry Christmas to you!!