`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specializing Collection, Selling off cards!

Specializing Collection, Selling off cards!
Hey guys,
I have been a member of Beckett for awhile, I just used it mainly to keep a digital record of my cards. I had the opportunity to make a couple of trades, as well!

I am looking to specialize my collection and wanting to move in to a more basic RC/YG cards. With that being said, My organize is MOSTLY up to date, some cards have been sold on eBay and I must go through and remove them, but that is only around 20-30 cards out of my entire organize.

Anyways, looking to sell, not really interested in trading unless I have something you want and you would like to offer up a YG or RC of some sort.

Let me know!

Happy Holidays,

Mack

RE: Specializing Collection, Selling off cards!
Trade offer sent!!!

You need to have your cards marked as for sale with an asking prince.

Randi

(12-20-2017, 08:22 PM)rayeates Wrote: You need to have your cards marked as for sale with an asking prince.

Randi
Randi, If you mark your cards for sell and list a selling price, does that price need to include shipping? Is shipping negotiable with the buyer

(12-29-2017, 09:04 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Randi, If you mark your cards for sell and list a selling price, does that price need to include shipping? Is shipping negotiable with the buyer
Shipping is not included in the prices, and can be negotiated with the buyer.

Randi