`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Submitting Online

Submitting Online
I am trying to submit my order online, but having a problem. It shows me where to select my shipping preference, estimated price and turnaround time. No where does it show to put in my shipping address. So I click submit and it tell me to please enter my shipping address. Am I missing something or just and idiot? Thanks

RE: Submitting Online
(12-11-2017, 10:49 PM)ajsmith0329@gmail.com Wrote: I am trying to submit my order online, but having a problem. It shows me where to select my shipping preference, estimated price and turnaround time. No where does it show to put in my shipping address. So I click submit and it tell me to please enter my shipping address. Am I missing something or just and idiot? Thanks
Its a common problem- not to worry.

When you log into the site where your name is in the upper right top tab it.
It will show a bunch of drop downs = choose MY ACCOUNT

Under My Account go to the CONTACT INFORMATION section

Click the + tab to add a shipping account. When your done entering the info it should show two address. one will be the address you signed up with. Go to the second one and choose PREFERRED BGS SHIPPING

Save and your done. You should be able to print the order out once that's completed and saved.
One more thing- once saved log out first- then log back in and check it to be sure it stayed.Then try to print the order

Jeff

RE: Submitting Online
(12-29-2017, 07:46 AM)Wow, it would be nice to have some help text on the submission page for first timers... Acct No. and shipping address was unusually confusing.jeffv96master Wrote: Its a common problem- not to worry.

When you log into the site where your name is in the upper right top tab it.
It will show a bunch of drop downs  = choose MY ACCOUNT

Under My Account go to the CONTACT INFORMATION section

Click the  +  tab to add a shipping account. When your done entering the info it should show two address. one will be the address you signed up with. Go to the second one and choose PREFERRED BGS SHIPPING

Save and your done. You should be able to print the order out once that's completed and saved.
One more thing- once saved log out first- then log back in and check it to be sure it stayed.Then try to print the order

Jeff