`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Diamond Kings Aaron Judge 1/1!!!

2016 Diamond Kings Aaron Judge 1/1!!!
Pulled this last year... was considering getting it graded... went from pack to sleeve right away... let me know your thoughts

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2016 Diamond Kings Aaron Judge 1/1!!!
2016 was a great year for DK. Beautiful cards!!
... And an awesome pull! Retail or Hobby? Just curious!
Personally, grading a 1 of 1 doesn't make sense to me. There is only one. You cant find a better version of that card, so why bother. IMO ... unless for preservation ? But a one touch magnetic case always worked for me.

PS: That year, I kept pulling multiples of Joc Pederson and Rob Refsnyder auto relics from retail. Wish I had that same 'problem' with Judge Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-10-2017, 10:46 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: 2016 was a great year for DK. Beautiful cards!!
Personally, grading a 1 of 1 doesn't make sense to me. There is only one. You cant find a better version of that card, so why bother. IMO ... unless for preservation ? But a one touch magnetic case always worked for me.
Gonna be honest doc, when I saw he title of this thread, I thought it was you that pulled it, lol.

Nice card chrisjsfg!
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

(12-10-2017, 10:50 AM)bengalsandreds Wrote: Gonna be honest doc, when I saw he title of this thread, I thought it was you that pulled it, lol.

Nice card chrisjsfg!
LOL
I've been lucky, but not 1/1 lucky ... yet. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-10-2017, 10:46 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: 2016 was a great year for DK. Beautiful cards!!

PS: That year, I kept pulling multiples of Joc Pederson and Rob Refsnyder auto relics from retail. Wish I had that same 'problem' with Judge Smile
I pulled it from my LCS in San Rafael CA

Beautiful. If you're keeping it, grade it for protection, I say. If you're selling it, stick it in a magnetic one-touch.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.